𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 47: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕠𝕞𝕓

Belle, Zoro and Usopp were rushing through the streets of Alabasta in search of the hidden bomb

Belle, Zoro and Usopp were rushing through the streets of Alabasta in search of the hidden bomb. Time was ticking and nearly the whole crew was getting nervous. Fear dwindled in Usopp's soft heart as the boy was completely pessimistic and believed that they wouldn't be able to find the bomb in time. Things were about take a ridiculous turn as Belle and Zoro searched every single corner of the streets with Usopp complaining and wailing behind them. For the first time they had put their feelings aside and were focusing on working together instead of dreaming to be clinging to each other. With Luffy going as far as to fight Crocodile alone twice, the Straw Hats couldn't fail at that one hob they were given. They had to find the bomb at all costs. Belle realized poor Usopp was covered with bandages and badly hurt thus couldn't run as fast she and Zoro could however seeing him frantically rushing and trying to catch up to the girl gave Belle a sense of duty. Everyone was trying their best. Nearly half of the crew was badly hurt and yet they were giving their all to help Vivi. As she was lost in her thought Usopp suddenly stopped in his tracks and pointed at a cannon that was sitting on the top of a tall building.

"Look that place is quite suspicious. That must be it," Usopp voiced his thought, "But we only have eight minutes to get to it-."

No words were needed anymore for the strong man and similarly strong woman. Usopp's jaw hit the ground when he saw Zoro jump on the soldiers and rebels fighting on the ground using them as steps to reach the cannon. Usopp was already used to being amazed by the super humans of the crew but they always took him off guard and that was what was happening right now. Belle was dragging him easily by his long nose and using the same path as Zoro did. The only difference was that the people Belle trampled froze. They had weak esteem but in fact Belle was doing them a big favor. She was preventing their useless death due to a silly misunderstanding. Usopp nearly had a heart-ache as a soldier dropped to where he was when Belle and he reached where Zoro was. Belle didn't even flinch a bit after seeing a man covered with blood fainting due to Zoro hitting the man with the back of the sword. Even though Belle looked like a little fragile, she was extremely strong in her body, her mind and her heart. She was just like Zoro in that case.

"Usopp, was this cannon you were pointing at?" Belle inquired touching the smooth skin of the cannon raising a questioning look.

"Yes that's it," Usopp answered only to get smacked on his head by Zoro.

"You idiot, it's just covered with moss," Zoro mumbled giving the cannon a harsh kick only to see the cannon breaking in half startling both Belle and Usopp.

"Wow I already knew you had great strength but this is just unbelievable," Belle commented checking out the broken cannon.

"You haven't still seen half of it," Zoro responded, his ego and pride playing a big role as his alluring eyes looked at Belle raising her heartbeat as usual. Zoro grabbed Belle from her wrist and tugged her close to him as he jumped out of the tall building leaving poor Usopp behind. Belle felt her face heating up as Zoro held on to her hand and waist tightly gripping them. She was supposed not to think about Zoro but the girl couldn't help herself. She was blushing. Zoro being so close to her had always made her race crazy and his manly behavior had the girl whipped for the man.