𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 08: ℕ𝕪𝕓𝕒𝕟 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕤

𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲: 𝗕𝘂𝗰𝗵𝗶 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗺
𝗙𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆: 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗮𝘄𝗲𝗱 𝗴𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗻𝘁.
𝗢𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲:

Zoro had no clue what was happening but he knew Belle's eyes had changed from sweet, loving and kind to completely emotionless and empty

Zoro had no clue what was happening but he knew Belle's eyes had changed from sweet, loving and kind to completely emotionless and empty. Her head and body was crouched a bit with her hair flowing in the wind a bit. Was she tired because she had used to much power?

"Nami, Usopp and Belle, you three go and calm down there. We'll get it from here," Zoro stated however noticing a slight difference in Belle and Luffy. Luffy's face was hidden by the straw hat and Belle's hair was covering her face. Something was going and he was sure what was happening until Luffy started yelling, attacking the approaching crew using his stretching ability to bring his fists forward repeatedly in a blurry, rapid barrage of strong punches creating the illusion of him having multiple arms (Gomu gomu no Gatling/ Rubber rubber gun battering). On the other hand Belle's face had turned completely into an intimidating one.

"Ice fists," Belle yelled as she created enormous two clenched fists of ice and started punching it at the crew just like Luffy who ended up again at the bottom of the slope.

"Don't tell me you two got hypnotized too!" Zoro screamed seeing Belle and Luffy charging towards the crew members completely falling under the hypnotization Jango had used.

Luffy and Belle had already wiped out the whole crew when they reached Jango but Luffy didn't stop there. He went up to the ship of the Black Cat pirates and started to remove the ship's figurehead while Belle grabbed Jango's neck and started squeezing his neck from her own hand in hopes of killing him. Zoro sighed knowing Belle and Luffy had lost their minds but one thing was certain he hadn't expected Belle to be so strong and so reliable.

"Oh god no he is planning to whack us with the ship's figurehead!" moaned a crew member crying. Belle nevertheless paid no attention to the voices behind her begging not to kill Jango.

Jango was in a dilemma since he had no idea what to do as usual. His neck was getting crushed by a girl who was a pawn in his hypnotizing. He had fallen for his own trap and Luffy didn't make it any better. Luffy finally grabbed the figurehead on the ship and started swinging it all over the place and the crushing of Jango's throat increased.

"Crap this no time to just watch!" thought Jango before trying his best to grab his hypnotizing ring and pushing it in front of Belle and Luffy, " With 'One, Two, Jango', you will fall asleep."

So did they, Luffy fell flat on the ground with the figurehead falling on top of him and Belle immediately dropped down to the ground sleeping in her own world.