𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 15: 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕪𝕒𝕝

𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲: 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗮𝘀 𝗛𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗶
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲:

𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲: 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗮𝘀 𝗛𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲:

𝗭𝗼𝗿𝗼'𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁:

𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲'𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁: *𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲

Belle and Usopp were debating on how to save Zoro. As usual Usopp was wimping out while Belle wanted to attack Arlong head to head to which Nojiko interrupted and said that if they attacked the Fish-Man head on head, the whole village will be destroyed since they would take revenge on every citizen present since they were humans. For the information Arlong hated humans for the reason, he thought Fish-Men were better than humans. Much to Usopp's distaste, Belle stood up and created her ice sword once again.

"Huh are you a Devil's fruit user?" Nojiko exclaimed.

"Yes I'm a water-water fruit user. Usopp you stay here safely. I will go find Zoro, I'm sure he escaped. I have to search for Johnny too," Belle informed Usopp whose face had turned blue knowing that there was no way of stopping Belle know that her mind was full set on finding Zoro, "Don't worry, Usopp I won't put you trouble by going and fighting Arlong."

"Belle, why do you have to be so stubborn? Fine anyways be careful, Arlong's men know our faces, take care. I will search for Nami," Usopp expressed his worry before ruffling Belle's hair softly. He saw Belle just like his little sister, a sister he never had. Usually the men who saw Belle just wanted her in the sexual way or just to date her but Usopp just wanted to be like a brother to her. Her beauty was unparalleled in the world; she was probably some reincarnation of the goddess of love. Considering that she liked Zoro and Zoro liked her, they were more like Eros and Aphrodite.