𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 39: 𝕊𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕕 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 ℕ𝔸𝕂𝔸𝕄𝔸

Nami snickered softly as she blackmailed Zoro into taking care of Luffy who had eaten some special cacti and gone feral while Belle was already dehydrated on his back and Zoro dragging an unconscious Chopper along the desert

Nami snickered softly as she blackmailed Zoro into taking care of Luffy who had eaten some special cacti and gone feral while Belle was already dehydrated on his back and Zoro dragging an unconscious Chopper along the desert. It was hilarious seeing the young man curse Nami in his head and drag Chopper from his hand but still hold Belle in a tighter grip in his other hand. Luffy was a lost cause. He had eaten something that caused to mess with the mind and was now acting crazier than ever. He even hallucinated a fight with Crocodile, a dude he hadn't even seen before.

"What the heck are you laughing at, woman? Considering you have energy to laugh I think you can walk perfectly on the ground?" Zoro snapped pushing Belle to the ground after hearing the little giggles that erupted out from her mouth. With Nami's blackmail and Luf fy going crazy, Zoro was irritated. The green haired man was like the hue of the new spring growth, bright and soft grumbled to himself eliciting a couple of groans from his throat. His hair was like the sweet hue of spring clover, the kind of green that speaks to the soul of nature of fresh wands of grass and new buds. He was just so attractive and his reactions were funny, so attractive and funny that Belle couldn't take her eyes of him for a couple of minutes, "What's with that weird way you are looking at me huh?"

"You are so funny," Belle stood up balancing her legs with the help of her umbrella.

"You think this is funny?" Zoro mumbled until he got his jaw punched harshly by Luffy who was hallucinating Zoro as Crocodile, "This damned piece of shit is really going to get it today."

"Chopper, do you have any medicine we can give to Luffy?" Belle asked roughly shaking the unconscious reindeer awake but there was no point. It had already turned out to be a mess. Nami and the others had already gone ahead early, Luffy and Zoro were punching each other and Chopper was in another world. The sunlight was pretty annoying. They had to go to a shade pretty quick but neither Zoro nor Luffy seemed in the mind to listen to her. Luffy was seeing things and Zoro was venting his anger on Luffy, "Chopper, brace yourself."

Belle hurled poor Chopper at Zoro and Luffy who were fighting making Chopper realize his duty. Chopper sighed weakly at Belle's boldness and cruelty as he made Luffy and Zoro inhale the cure for eating the special cacti and a pill to decrease the stress mumbling that it was all Zoro's and Luffy's fault that Belle got rough with him. As Luffy, Zoro and Chopper conversed on their own, Belle found it a bit unsettling that the footprints Nami and the others had left intentionally were all covered up due to the fight between Zoro and Luffy. The dust and sand covered it up all. The girl turned her head towards the two boys who were still arguing at who was at fault with Chopper sweat dropping not knowing what to do. It was obvious that Luffy and Zoro wouldn't learn their lesson just from one time, they had to be taught quite harshly and that was what Belle was exactly going to do.

 It was obvious that Luffy and Zoro wouldn't learn their lesson just from one time, they had to be taught quite harshly and that was what Belle was exactly going to do