𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 29: ℕ𝕒𝕞𝕚 𝕚𝕟 𝕡𝕒𝕚𝕟

The Straw Hat crew departed for Alabasta after facing much trouble at Little Garden

The Straw Hat crew departed for Alabasta after facing much trouble at Little Garden. Belle, Luffy and Usopp beat up the Baroque Works Agents completely leaving no openings for them to follow them back again. Sanji had defeated the so-called Unluckies back in the wax house and thus, there were no barriers or problems for the Straw Hats. They bid farewell to the two giants who Luffy had befriended and saved them from getting waxed by Mr.3. However things weren't as good looking as before. Nami was a bit different after the whole ordeal. She looked extremely tired, quite a bit sick. She had given the Log Pose to Vivi to keep in charge whilst Nami rested for a while in order to regain her lost strength. She was in fact a normal human being, she couldn't keep up with Belle's Luffy's and the others monstrous strength. Meanwhile Zoro was training himself with a gigantic dumbbell swinging in order to exercise his muscles moving them hard. Right next to him was Belle sitting under her umbrella, truly acting like a woman of high prestige. The girl looked at her lover with great affection, seeing his already thick muscles contract and relax at the great weight of the dumbbell. His abs were flexing every moment that passed by and Belle couldn't help but drool at the sight of Zoro who was smirking all the while.

"Say woman, how were you so sure that I would make it alive?" Zoro asked from Belle who let out a low giggle.

"Well you would never die without reaching your goal and you promised me you would never die," Belle replied.

"Hmm I guess you are right," Zoro agreed seeing the gentle breeze hit his girl's face making her hair blow away in all directions.

Suddenly Belle stood up much to Zoro's surprise and bent down raising his trousers a bit only to see some grave wounds present on his ankles. Horror and anger struck Belle. Zoro was hurt and he didn't tell her?

"Who did this?" Belle asked, an aura of death surrounding her

"Don't worry about it, it's only a silly little wound. If I can't bear it up then I am weak," Zoro muttered patting Belle's head and pressing a kiss to her forehead yet her sulk didn't vanish. She kept on sulking until she dragged him into the men's dorm and pushed him on the hammock, "Belle, seriously don't worry about it."