𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 42: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕣𝕤

Vivi had been blackmailed by Miss All Sunday whobrought the princess to Crocodile and where Luffy and the others were

Vivi had been blackmailed by Miss All Sunday whobrought the princess to Crocodile and where Luffy and the others were. There they were given the heartbreaking news of the 'Operation Utopia'. As it turns out the king was kidnapped and he was replaced by Mr.2 who had the power to change his appearance. Mr.2 in disguise as the king had announced that he must eliminate the town of Nanohana and all of its inhabitants to prevent the word of Dance Powder. The highest two agents of the Baroqe Works, Mr.1 and Miss Double-finger lit the city of Nanohana of fire with the help of royal army soldiers who were Billions in disguise. The Rebel Army was on their way to the capital of Alabasta, Alubarna. They were going to wage war and end everything once and for all with the Royal Palace whilst the Royal Palace had ordered the royal guards to attack the revels in order to protect Alabasta. This was the Operation Utopia which had happened while the Straw Hats and Vivi were escaping away from the Marines. Even worse, Crocodile mocked poor Vivi with the key to get the locked up pirates but as cruel and merciless as he was, the man had thrown it to his pet crocodiles outside the room. There was just one hour left until the water in surrounding filled room. There seemed to be nowhere to escape. Vivi was broken in to tears and the remnants of the crew were desperate to get out until...

Until...

There was just one shred of hope for Vivi and the crew.

Crocodile's transponder snail rang with two quite familiar voices speaking.

"What is it?" Miss All Sunday answered the call in place of Crocodile.

"Hello? Hello? Is this thing working?" A quite familiar manly voice was heard from the other end.

"I heard a voice from the other end, so I think this might be working," Another familiar feminine voice was heard conversing with the manly one.

"Yes, I can hear you. You are Millions, right?" Miss All Sunday questioned confused and unsure of the response.

"Oi, oi is this getting through? I haven't ever used one of these baby Den Den Mushis before," The masculine voice responded.

"The woman said she can hear you. Maybe you should keep talking," The feminine voice advised the man on the other end. A bit of unclear giggling was heard with a loud smack ending the laughter.

"Yes, it's working. It's as the lady said. Keep talking into this," Miss All Sunday cleared the doubts.

"What is it? What happened? Just spit it out already," Crocodile growled at the transponder looking pissed making the crew and Vivi wonder what the heck was wrong.

"Ah now I've heard that voice before," The man on the other end laughed for a while.

"Oh my god, is that him? Why does his voice sound like he is scratching his throat?" The female asked causing an irk mark to be formed on Crocodile's forehead and Miss All Sunday to hide a smile at the girl's boldness.