Discontinuation

I don't know how to bring this up and I've been contemplating on thinking whether to break this news out but I've thought hard and come to this decision. I am really sorry but I started this story in 2021, back when I was 15/16 and now I've come to realize that the main character of the story doesn't have any personality...

She's just overpowered and beautiful. Back in that age, I thought beauty is power yet I've come to realize there is more to that. It is really hard to break it out because I really had the whole story planned out up to the Wano arc and was so excited to write about the Marineford arc too. Since I'm writing out the Sasuke fanfic, I've been so sure I would be starting to write out and complete this fanfic as soon as I am done with the Sasuke one however after I re-read it, the story seems so dry. I'm really sorry. Really sorry but I'm going to discontinue the Zoro fanfiction with a heavy heart. 

Nevertheless, I am sure I will be back on another Zoro fanfic with a new Oc who has more personality than the current Oc as soon as I end my Sasuke fanfiction which is nearing its end.

Thank you so much for your love and support. It means the world to me and I am really sorry.