𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 11: 𝔸 𝕟𝕖𝕨 𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕡

𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲: 𝗚𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗠𝗲𝗿𝗿𝘆
𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲:

*Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ɴᴏᴛᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇs ᴜsᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴜʟᴘᴏᴀᴅᴇᴅ ғʀᴏᴍ Pɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛ

*Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ɴᴏᴛᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇs ᴜsᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴜʟᴘᴏᴀᴅᴇᴅ ғʀᴏᴍ Pɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛ. Nᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ᴏᴡɴᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴍᴇ.

Right in front of Belle's, Zoro's, Luffy's and Nami's eyes was the most beautiful ship present. It was averagely big but yet it was so beautiful with an enormous deck and a starboard. A sheep was present as the figurehead and the ship itself was the greatest form of beauty. It was elegant and bright unlike the other ships they saw. It was as if their ship was a light in the darkness well in fact it was. It was their first full sized ship they ever had and at that point Luffy and the others weren't any more proud than to be 'The Straw-hat Pirates'. Belle walked in the ship and found out that it had a jib and a central rudder with the armaments being four cannons. Belle being a girl who had never gone on a real ship was so shocked and was immediately attracted to the ship. The only ship she had seen was Shanks's one and this ship was something similar to his. The meeting room, lounge and the kitchen was present in one single room with the steering pole used to maneuver the ship was there too right in the center of the room. The men's room was located right below the deck of the ship under the mast, it was extremely large compared to the women's one. There were three hammocks laid with five more extra ones hidden inside a cupboard along with a comfy sofa and a resting table while it was connected to the women's room with a door. The women's room was comfy and homely but not large as the boys. There were two beds and a couch laid in the two corners of the room with a few more futons in the cupboard added just in case they recruit new members. Additionally to those rooms there was the anchor room and the storage room which were of not much interest.

"This is so beautiful," exclaimed Belle.

"Do we have to separate the men's and women's room?" groaned Luffy throwing his arms around Belle and pouting, "Belle we won't be able to sleep together now. Is there any way to change it?"

"No way in hell. You stay in that room or else you will face my wrath," Nami screamed smacking Luffy in the head harshly while Zoro as usual laughed at Luffy's ridiculous talks.

"Hasn't he ever slept without you?" asked Zoro crossing his arms and leaning against the railing of the ship.

"Never, back at our village we shared a room and slept on the floor with a futon and shared the same futon. Our caretaker always tried separating us but in the morning Luffy's arms had either coiled around me completely or I had moved into his futon because it was too cold at night," Belle laughed slightly as she explained her old memories happily, "Thank you, Miss. Kaya."

The straw-hats bowed in gratitude to the lady and the man who had constructed the ship.

"This ship will be named as the Going Merry as our gratitude for saving our lady and the village," declared the man showing the ship proudly to which the Straw-hats clapped cheerfully.