𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 09: 𝕊𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕖𝕣

While Zoro and Belle were taking care of the things on the slope. Nami went to wake up Luffy who was currently dozing off under the ship's figurehead peacefully in his own world. The girl surely didn't want to die and knew that if Luffy took care of the things everything would be over in a minute. How could even Luffy sleep when his sister and crewmate was fighting furiously up there with a lot of causalities? Nami knew that Belle after using her power for a long time would feel her body getting weak and she'd get tired. If Belle falls down, Zoro would be completely distracted too, leaving an open spot for their demise. Jango knew Nami was a cunning and craft girl unlike Belle who was just strong and too intimidating. He sent his other hypnotizing ring at Nami as a freebie.

"Nami watch out!" screamed Zoro however the hypnotizing ring just got destroyed after getting frozen up. The act was done obviously by Belle who gave Jango a death glare but Jango was not going give up that easily. His Captain was even scarier than Belle so he threw five of his hypnotizing rings, the last ones were remaining at Nami who stomped continuously at Luffy''s face to wake him up. Belle froze all five but that didn't realize that the fifth ring was overshadowed by another ring that was going straight to Nami's neck. Belle tried to freeze the ring but it was too late.

Luffy woke up just in time to stop Jango's ring from killing Nami while arguing with Nami for the way she woke him. The ring entered Luffy mouth and just in time he caught the ring with his teeth shattering the ring into pieces grazing his inner cheek a bit making the boy roar out in pain. Belle clasped her ears shut with her hand trying to stop Luffy's ferocious scream from bursting her ear drums. Zoro let his hand rest on Belle's shoulder and sighed gratefully.

"I can't say if he has a bad or good timing," muttered Zoro making Belle giggle at Zoro's loyalty and Luffy's moronic behavior.

The crew started to freak out seeing Luffy alive. They were sure Luffy and Belle were the spawn of Devil and now both of them were alive. They would surely die that they knew.

"N-Nami, did you hurt your shoulder?" asked Luffy grabbing his straw hat and wearing it.

"That doesn't matter. Fight for the village and for my treasure," Nami brushed off her pain and fainted after completing the sentence.

"One minute," Kuroo announced but when Luffy approached the crew each and every single one of them ran away from the boy.

Belle's lips tugged in to smile as the girl pointed her sword at Luffy, "It's time you woke up, brother."

"Of course I am here aren't I, princess?" teased Luffy seeing Buchi fighting with Zoro. Belle was standing and searching an opponent to fight but since she had none she decided to walk to Usopp and help his wounds. She never liked gambling away her time during fights however it seemed like nobody wanted to fight her during this fight. Anyways it was good for her to recharge herself.

The Black Cat pirates crew knew that it was impossible to fight Zoro, Luffy and Belle since they were way out of their league however Jango and Buchi begged to differ.

"Buchi, you take care of that moss haired bastard. I'll take of the scrawny kid. The girls, don't worry about them, let's sell them to the black market later," Jango added making Zoro and Luffy's blood burn with anger. How dare they even mutter such a cruel thing?

But Jango and Buchi were too late. Kuroo tapped on his watch, "Time's up. Now let's kill everyone."

Belle had no clue what was happening as she was walking towards Usopp who was lying on the ground dead beat. She didn't expect Kuroo to attack her when she wasn't facing him. That type of battle she had never learned since from a young time she had learned that attacking from the back was the most cowardly thing you could do but Kuroo didn't care even a single bit about that fact.