𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 16: 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 ℕ𝕒𝕜𝕒𝕞𝕒 (𝟘𝟙)

𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲: 𝗔𝗿𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗮𝘄
𝗔𝗴𝗲: 𝟯𝟵
𝗛𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁: 𝟴"𝟳
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁:

𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲: 𝗔𝗿𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗮𝘄𝗔𝗴𝗲: 𝟯𝟵𝗛𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁: 𝟴"𝟳𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁:

"Big sister Belle, big bro Luffy, big bro Zoro, that woman is a witch! She actually stabbed big bro Usopp. I saw it with my own eyes!"

As the words were properly processed by Zoro a raging anger flowed in his heart. How could a woman even think of betraying a great captain like Luffy? He was the most warm-hearted person he had ever met and he'd probably the best captain ever. Luffy was not perfect at all but still he was a good captain who treated his crew as equals and even worse Nami had committed the biggest crime a pirate crew member could ever even think of and do. Killing a crew member who basically considered as their own family after they joined the certain crew was taboo and Nami had done that. However Luffy's face seemed to not believe that Nami had done such a thing and when such a thing was shown on his face, Belle had her anger subsided and listened to her brother's words making Zoro too obey Luffy. After all that was what he was supposed to do. He was the first mate and the right hand man of Luffy while Belle was the first lady of the ship, both of them had to obey the captain's orders at any costs. Even though Belle let go of her ice sword, Zoro was still clinging into his awaiting Luffy's orders hoping that Luffy would get his revenge for Usopp but then much to his disappointment, nothing of such sort was ever ordered. The young captain just sighed and took a look at his younger sister signaling something at the girl. Belle rubbed her temples realizing what Luffy was going to do and simply sat on the ground with Luffy falling back and resting his head on her lap right in the middle of the road stunning and shocking the others except for Zoro who put his sword back to his place knowing that there was no fight or bloodshed going to happen.

"I don't feel like leaving this island. I'm feeling a bit sleepy. So I'm going to sleep," Luffy commented before shutting his eyes, "Oi Belle keep stroking my head like before don't stop!"

"THEN GO AHEAD AND DO WHATEVER YOU WANT," Nami screamed angrily before running back to where she came back fuming angrily.

A few minutes had passed and once Luffy had finally fallen into a deep sleep Belle stood up and went up to Johnny who was still wailing for the incident that happened.

"Do you know where the ship is? My precious cloak and umbrella is in there," Belle asked from Johnny not liking the feeling of parting from her beloved cloak gifted to her by her most respected Shanks.

"I'm sorry, big sis-," Johnny tried to explain the situation to Belle only to get interrupted by Sanji, the love cook who had his eyes set on Belle.

"Belle-chwan, I will accompany you there, my princess. I haven't seen a woman ever prettier than you so why don't we go on your love walk?" Sanji spoke out dancing around Belle who found the love cook quite amusing for her tastes.