𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 35: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣

𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲: 𝗣𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗴𝗮𝘀 𝗗. 𝗔𝗰𝗲
𝗔𝗴𝗲: 𝟮𝟬
𝗛𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁: 𝟲"𝟯
𝗛𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿: 𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸
𝗘𝘆𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿: 𝗟𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻 (𝗜 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀)
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲:

 𝗔𝗰𝗲𝗔𝗴𝗲: 𝟮𝟬𝗛𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁: 𝟲"𝟯𝗛𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿: 𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗘𝘆𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿: 𝗟𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻 (𝗜 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀)𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲:

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗢𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁:

Belle was so tempted to fight. She didn't like Tashigi, Captain Smoker's subordinate. The duo was present at one of the stalls of the market and luckily Zoro had seen them giving them to escape without Smoker and Tashigi having to notice them at all. As the remnant crew sneaked away from the fierce captain and his swordsman, Belle had to be thrown on Zoro's shoulder since the girl kept on clawing the man begging to fight Tashigi. Belle grit her teeth in silence as she lay on Zoro's shoulder helpless with an overwhelming feeling of insecurity present in her gut. The girl had no idea what she was feeling... She really didn't know.

She didn't know emotions...

To be frank, she didn't remember what they were...

The only emotions she could feel were her heavy love for Zoro, Luffy and the crew and her great mission of protecting her loved ones alongside her great dream of being remembered. What the girl didn't know was the bubbling feeling acting in the pit of her stomach. All Belle wanted to do was be territorial of Zoro, she wanted to show Tashigi that Zoro was hers... since Belle knew the look on Tashigi's face that day at Loguetown. Tashigi had a love-hate relationship with Zoro even though Zoro had no such sort of feelings towards Tashigi but alas, Belle was still a bit worried that Tashigi would remind Zoro of Kuina and he'd leave her for her... It was such a stupid thought but Belle was a young 16 year old girl, it was justice on her part to worry about Zoro like that. It was her first love, she wasn't so mature about it. So what Belle did was...

"Zoro," Belle muttered... Her voice was let out in a whisper but when it came to Belle, nothing could easily slide past Zoro...

"What is the thing that you have to ask me when we are running away in amidst of a crowd?" Zoro teased the girl in hopes of cheering up the girl sensing that something was wrong immediately.