𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 23: ℍ𝕚𝕤 𝔾𝕚𝕣𝕝

𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲: 𝗜𝗴𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗺
𝗔𝗴𝗲: 𝟰𝟴
𝗛𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁: 𝟳"𝟭
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲:

𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲: 𝗜𝗴𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗔𝗴𝗲: 𝟰𝟴𝗛𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁: 𝟳"𝟭𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲:

Belle was tying the two code name people with Zoro who was rather quiet. She hated the silence he was giving out. Usually he was the one who used to ramble on and on but at the moment he was silent. She wanted to hear his soothing voice. She desired him. She needed to hear that he was okay but looking from his face he was clearly not okay. Soon after the two were tied Belle grabbed Zoro from his towards the back of the house where Crocus lived. She pushed him to the wall and tiptoed on her feet before pressing her lips against his to which he slowly gave a slight push to Belle who could feel something cracking her heart. Was she getting rejected or was he leaving her? Such thoughts danced around Belle's mind before she turned away and looked in embarrassment. Zoro looked into Belle's eyes not being able to control his manly desires when she did such a rash thing like that. He had never expected that she would do such a thing. He knew that she wasn't good with words, which was why she had tried to cheer him up from a kiss. That kiss was a dangerous one since he had already got boner just as soon as he had felt Belle's tongue swipe against his moist lips. He couldn't bring himself to say it to her after seeing her expression.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Did I do something wrong? I'm new to this so I have no clue what to say when something went wrong," Belle whimpered.

Her face was as white as the snow he had seen, maybe even fairer. If he kissed her skin even once she would obviously get a red mark. How could he control his self like this? Belle was pure. How could an evil man like him who had killed people before taint a woman like her who in his eyes was equivalent to an angel? She was sweet. She had every quality he preferred a woman to have. She was strong and independent but he didn't deserve her. His insecurities were flooding in once again. Because of his insecurities he had never stuck onto one woman or ever dated. The people used to call him womanizer. Maybe the bad deeds he had done was coming back to haunt him once again. It was cruel. He couldn't forget the cruel things he had done in the path to get stronger. Thus he let his inner beast to take control. He grabbed Belle by her hips and dug his tongue straight into her mouth fighting with her own for dominance.

"Jump on to my arms," Zoro whispered to Belle while nibbling on her ear to hear her soft moans and gasps.

Belle did as she was ordered and the girl was pushed against the wall now standing at a height as same as Zoro's. Her reddened cheeks and red ears were filled with blood as she couldn't help but follow Zoro's way of kissing. It seemed like he had a great deal of experience which actually made Belle a bit mad but yet he was really sweet. She was in fact head over heels for him but Zoro was a bit out of control. One of hand slithered under her kimono softly railing up her soft thigh whilst the other tugged on the collar of her kimono trying to open up it all the way to her bosom only to be stopped by Luffy who gave Zoro a harsh punch on his face.