𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 24: ℙ𝕚𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕖 ℍ𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℤ𝕠𝕣𝕠

Roronoa Zoro stood over towering a man gritting his teeth with widened eyes that were sending out waves of death, anger and possessiveness. He grabbed the man's hand and tightened in snapping the poor man's bone into two while pushing Belle behind him straight away. How dare anyone touch Belle? How dare anyone taint her purity with their dirty hands? She was a goddess and she will be that way forever. The only man who'd get her would be him. To be real Zoro didn't really mind Sanji and Usopp clinging and touching Belle as long as they didn't mean anything else. After all they were family but when someone else dared to touch his angel they would surely see his maniac and sadistic trait.

"I don't know who the hell you are, I don't give a shit. But don't go touching what isn't yours, understood pathetic wimp?" Zoro's voice was heard loud and clear, as the men in the room scurried away leaving Belle alone with Zoro.

Zoro turned Belle's face up towards his peeping right into hers before seeing that Belle had fallen completely asleep while standing. She must have been tired. He carried her and laid her on the sofa present. Zoro laughed softly looking at her peaceful face.

"Oh God woman, you certainly have the face of an angel as they say but man you are too naïve. I'll have to be there always to protect you just like Luffy protects you," Zoro paused before continuing, "You just took one cup of the alcohol and now you are snoozing. You are such a lightweight."

Zoro kissed Belle's forehead before going outside for fresh air.

It was around midnight. Belle was softly giggling in her sleep, Nami completely unconscious since she drank so much, Luffy even drunker on food with his enormous belly, Sanji snoring loudly after probably hooking up with couple of women and Usopp dreaming of being a great warrior of the sea. The town mayor sat outside discussing things with Mr.9, and Miss Wednesday.

"What happened to them?" Mr.9 asked.

"They have fallen to hell. The swordsman was the hardest but I saw he was dozing off to sleep a while ago. Even the two women were annoying," Igaram answered earnestly before showing an evil and manipulative side to the fellows around him, "Are you sure that you added the sleeping pills into their drinks, Miss Monday?"

A muscular woman who had lost the drinking contest to Nami arrived, "Of course I added a little more than necessary since they were quite stubborn. They are just six weak looking brats."

"No, they aren't weak. I checked them beforehand," Igaram showed Belle's and Luffy's bounty posters, "This is the famed Straw Hat Pirate of the East Blue and the beautiful First Lady, the rumored sister of the Straw Hat. The details were exactly right. I realized that the rumors were true when I saw First Lady in front of me. She was even more beautiful than the rumors ever told. Thus I believe them defeating all those pirates were true."

"No way thirty million and seventeen million berries, no way they look so weak. Beauty has nothing to do with power," Miss Wednesday spoke against Igaram's deduction.

"It's foolish to underestimate their power just because they look weak you two, however we don't have to worry. Looks like we can send a good report to the boss," Igaram added, "We shouldn't kill them since the money drops by 30%. The Government yearns to hold public executions. Go capture them alive and don't scar the Straw Hat or the First Lady."

Suddenly the unsheathing of a sword was heard followed by an intimidating string of words, "Hey... Sorry, but do you mind letting them sleep? My crew is tired and I'm pretty sure my captain would destroy this whole town if he heard that you are planning to kidnap his sister and his crew. Oops scratch that, now that I heard it I think I might end you all myself."

Igaram sweat dropped in fear after meeting the eyes of Roronoa Zoro, the man who was looking down on them standing on the roof of the highest building present.