𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 14: 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 ℤ𝕠𝕣𝕠

𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲: 𝗡𝗼𝗷𝗶𝗸𝗼
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻:

𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲: 𝗚𝗲𝗻𝘇𝗼𝗢𝗰𝗰𝘂𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: 𝗧𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗠𝗮𝘆𝗼𝗿𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻:

𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲: 𝗚𝗲𝗻𝘇𝗼
𝗢𝗰𝗰𝘂𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: 𝗧𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗠𝗮𝘆𝗼𝗿
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻:

Belle's sword snapped in to two as she tried to attack Hawks Eyes who simply defended her with the help of his pocket knife but the girl simply didn't stop

Belle's sword snapped in to two as she tried to attack Hawks Eyes who simply defended her with the help of his pocket knife but the girl simply didn't stop. Her heart was burning so was her anger. She didn't even realize that tears were pouring out of her eyes that held the pain she was feeling after seeing Zoro getting angry. Usually the only times she ever lost her composure was when Luffy got hurt or was attacked but now she was losing her mind the same way. Belle immediately created a sword from her ice and attacked Hawks Eyes once again and Hawks Eyes didn't realize that he was underestimating a woman's love for her man. His pocket knife started to crack slightly due to the great energy Belle was exercising on her ice sword.

"What is your name, child?" Hawks Eyes asked Belle impressed by the fact she had actually managed to crack his pocket knife and the fact that she was a powerful Devil Fruit yielder.

"It doesn't matter-," Belle opened her mouth but was stopped with a loud smack to her head making her lose her grip on her ice sword and rub her head painfully.

"You fool what were you thinking? Didn't I tell you not to interfere?" Luffy coiled his arms around Belle's body in order to restrain her.

"If you are talking about the boy, I didn't kill him. Don't worry. I wouldn't kill a strong man like that!" Hawks Eyes promised Belle who looked at him with painful eyes that made his own cold heart pounce a bit. This girl had actually managed to crack his pocket knife which was not an easy thing to do. She had done it to protect her lover probably, "Girl, are you perhaps the boy's lover and the other boy, are you his comrade?"

But the girl was nowhere to be seen, she rather was washing up Zoro's wounds and tending him by stitching his injury.

"Yes we are. I'm Monkey D. Luffy and the girl who fought you was Monkey D. Belle. I'm Zoro's captain," Luffy introduced himself.