𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 04: 𝔸𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣

Zoro and Belle were still rowing the boat trying to catch up with the bird that was taking away Luffy. Belle's arms were quite sore from all the rowing she did but in fact the rowing she did had no impact on the speed. Zoro's power and rowing was way better compared to hers. That was obviously because of his strong stamina.

"Can't you actually leave the rowing to me? It's clear that your rowing has no impact. It's just getting in the way, short stuff!" yelled Zoro increasing his speed.

"Shut up, moss head. I'm not weak and are you implying that I'm weak?" roared Belle getting angry before spotting three weird looking men screaming for help in the water.

"Oh god, please help us!" cried out the three men in the water. They seemed from another pirate ship because they all wearing the same outfit. Either their boat got destroyed or someone stole it, which Belle knew the answer was the latter.

"Drifters, we don't have enough time for this!" groaned Zoro still rowing the boat at maximum speed whilst Belle rested her arms and positioned her umbrella under Zoro and herself to protect themselves from the hot sun, "I can't stop the boat. Climb on it when it passes by."

Luckily the three men were able to get up on to the boat by chance even though the boat was going at top speed and had no idea of stopping. Zoro noticed the three men staring at Belle with their filthy eyes wandering all over her body and their hands aching to touch. He tried to prevent the urge of trying to kill them for letting their pervert eyes even look at her body for a second. On the men's case they had never seen a prettier girl like the one sitting in front of them next to the guy who was rowing the boat quite in a hurry. Maybe they'd sell the girl to their boss as compensation for losing the boat.

"Oi, you stop this boat right now. We're with Buggy the Clown," declared one of the men Zoro and Belle had saved. He was pointing a sword at Zoro who looked at them confused, "We'll be taking this ship and the woman."

Belle glared at the men who scrambled a bit further from her. What the heck did they think she was; a possession or a damned toy? However when she saw Zoro's face she never expected him to look that angry. For a moment there, Belle itself was cowering a bit with fear. He raised his eyebrows and gave out a face that oozed of intimidation nearly making the three guys wet their pants in fear. Zoro cracked his knuckles and started beating out the three men who immediately gave up and listened to Zoro's orders. They were obviously scared of the duo in the boat. One was a terrifying monster that was ready to chop them anytime and the other was a beautiful girl who was like the angel of death. What they hadn't managed to notice was her silent menacing look that wasn't as scary as Zoro's but still in a whole new level.

"We had no idea that you were the famous pirate hunter, Roronoa Zoro. Please forgive us!" the three cowards apologized, who were now rowing for the duo petrified of getting attacked by Zoro again. Zoro grabbed his three swords and placed it on his hip whilst pushing his head under Belle's umbrella to which she allowed him to enter without arguing with him.

"Damn we just lost the sight of our captain because of the stupid stunt you pulled here," barked Zoro, "Whatever just move your damn muscles and keep rowing."

"Luffy will probably get down when he sees land. That's the type of person he is," Belle informed Zoro who nodded his head understanding the type of kind Luffy was.

"What are we going to do, big brother? When Captain Buggy finds out that a girl took our boat and our treasure, he's going to kill us," wept a man who was rowing putting his full effort there.

"Who's this Buggy you keep talking about?" inquired Zoro.

"He is the leader of our pirate crew. He had a mighty Devil's Fruit power. Long story short, he's a very fearsome man. He is so scary and has a huge, red nose," cried out the man clenching the oars tightly while the other two nodded their head agreeing, "If he sees a pretty girl like you, he'd kidnap you away."