𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 21: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕌𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕣𝕖𝕨

Belle was walking through the crowded in search of Zoro who got separated from her after meeting up with Luffy. Luffy held her hand harshly so that she wouldn't be able to get separated just like Zoro did in the crowd. Luffy knew something was up between Zoro and his sister as he noticed the ever so faint blush present on his sister's face. He wanted her to be happy so he thought of being quite for the moment but he did have to warn to Zoro about not hurting his sister who was a very sensitive person when it was regarding people she liked. Luffy liked Zoro and knew he wouldn't even think of hurting his sister but there would be certain times in the future where such things would happen, after all they were on their path to become notorious pirates. Luffy dragged Belle to the place where Gold Roger was executed at. There was nothing creepy about the place much to Belle's surprise; rather it was a comfy and homely place. The beginning and end of a legend, she wanted her name to be remembered just like that. Speaking about Gold Roger, Luffy and Belle were his distant relatives having the part of the name 'D'. They were form the same clan and family. That probably explained Belle's emotionless and surge of power and Luffy's ignorance and great determination. The air was suddenly windy catching the attention of Belle who knew it was going to rain very soon. Luffy climbed up the gallows, the wooden block where Gold Roger was executed. Belle didn't know why but she felt something deep burning in her chest. There was something different about the place compared to the other gallows she had seen. Maybe it was still the dooming aura of Gold Roger that was still present here or it was the great power the place held. Its existence was itself an important thing. After seeing Luffy on the top of the gallows and Belle at the foot of the gallows watching her older brother look at the whole town, the spectators around the place had started to whisper and wonder who the hell were the two people were.

"So it was 22 years ago huh, the Pirate King died here? Belle you should come up and see the view!" Luffy yelled to which Belle shook her head denying.

"I will stay on guard here, Luffy," Belle uttered back her hand on the sword that was given to her by Zoro and her back holding Zoro's gifted kimono. She knew even though Zoro claimed her as his, they weren't still rightfully lovers, they still hadn't felt that sense of depending urge towards, maybe that's because both of them were great fighters and didn't have to be dependent on each other. Ugh, why did they have to wait until she was 18? Furthermore they hadn't known each other for much time, just a few weeks.

A man ran up to where Belle was standing with a loudspeaker and shouted, "You get down from there! That's a historic landmark under the preservation of the World Government!"

"Aw why do you have to be such a spoilsport, officer?" Luffy pouted.

"If you don't come I will arrest you!" The officer warned Luffy but the man didn't get to complete the sentence he was soon knocked by a black-haired tall lady yielding a spiky club. Belle immediately grabbed her sword and pointed it at the woman.

"I have missed you Luffy and Belle. It's been a while," The woman with black stated making Belle wonder who the hell the beautiful woman was, "Now don't tell me that both of you forgot this face!"

The crowd started drooling at the sight of the two beautiful women clashing of where Belle had the upper hand since she had natural beauty unlike the other woman. Belle raised her sword not liking the woman at all and feeling a bit of familiarity towards the woman but she couldn't remember who the woman was at all, so did Luffy. The spectators' eyes were replaced by heart as they gawked to the women. Upon seeing the extreme silence the woman sighed knowing that Belle and Luffy had failed to recognize her.

"How could you even forget me, Luffy? You were the first man to ever strike me and Belle, your intimidating look I love it!" The woman declared, "Aw Luffy at that time your powerful fist knocked my belly. It moved me. There is no man who wouldn't bow down to my beauty unlike yours Belle. Luffy I love strong men."