ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕁𝕒𝕪𝕒 𝔸𝕣𝕔

Tʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴏғ Sᴋʏᴘɪᴇᴀ Aʀᴄ

"Let's have a no dating policy

"Let's have a no dating policy."

Luffy's words rang inside the wears of the crew continuously as they sat on their designated beds listening to their captain who was busy filling his empty stomach. Frankly nobody really expected such strict words to come out of their carefree captain's mouth. Luffy did still look carefree as he was before but his words were sharp and on point.

"Y'know Usopp told me what happened while I was fighting Crocodile for the first time. Zoro and Sanji fought, Belle got angry, Vivi cried and the crew was a mess. This way is the best," Luffy responded biting into a big chunk of meat.

Nami was startled. The relationship she had tried to set up could not be ended like that. For a fact, the lady didn't know that Zoro and Belle had broken up. The woman protested raising her hand, "Hey you can't do that. Have you even asked how Belle and ZOro feel about you suddenly putting a weird policy like that?"

Zoro and Belle looked quite nervous. They swiftly evaded the serious eyes of Nami knowing what to expect next. They were in fact scared of what the woman would say.

"Oh? But I did ask them beforehand. Both were okay. Zoro told me that he wasn't in love anymore and Belle was fine with it," Luffy cocked his head to the side confused.

Not in love anymore? Such cruel words were used against Belle. She could feel her heart shattering. She wanted to believe it wasn't the truth but she wasn't the type of woman to be delusional. How could a man fall out in love just after a few hours? Belle would have loved to know it too.

"What? When did that happen?" Nami screeched swiftly moving her eyes to look at Belle and Zoro who were trying their best not to meet the piercing glare of the woman who had no clue about what was happening between Belle and Zoro, "You two, come with me."

Much to the duo's surprise, Belle and Zoro were dragged out of the room

Much to the duo's surprise, Belle and Zoro were dragged out of the room. Nami could see how nervous the boy and the girl were. They rather looked like stray puppies that were abandoned from birth. It was weird. Everything was weird. Belle and Zoro looked both expressionless and emotionless even though nervous to the core.