𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 22: 𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕗 ℍ𝕚𝕤 𝕀𝕟𝕤𝕖𝕔𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕖𝕤

The Straw Hats were absolutely excited as they screamed with excitement when the ship travelled vertically upwards straight at the clouds due to the strong current and a bit of Belle's controlling the waves. The scenery was something that none of them had ever seen. Sanji took a look around the ship. He wasn't that interested in the scenery but rather was happy about the brightened faces of his new family. He nearly blushed himself when he saw that Marimo wasn't looking at the scenery just like him but rather was watching Belle's reactions. Sanji smirked realizing no matter how much Zoro would deny, he had already fallen head over heels for the girl. Zoro looked Belle letting out a small smirk. Her eyes were wide opened with them brightly sparkling upon seeing the beauty of the surrounding. As if by instinct Belle turned and looked at Zoro and found him staring that made the girl turn her cheeks red immediately. Zoro and Sanji both tried to hide their laughter after realizing no matter how beautiful Belle or how gorgeous she looked like, she was still a young kid by heart who had forced to grow up earlier than she was supposed to. Being the youngest of the ship, she was really like a child in everyone's eyes but still that didn't stop Zoro from falling in love. After all Zoro too was sometimes like a certain insolent brat! Luffy was beyond excited as he sat on the figurehead but he noticed that he was missing someone. His head snapped towards Belle who was smiling along with Sanji and Zoro staring at the blue sky. He had to admit he was a bit jealous however he was happy. Back in the mountains where they lived, the only person Belle had was Luffy. She didn't know how to interact with others unlike him and found it hard to show emotion but she was now showing so much emotion that even made Luffy happy. Family was what just she needed. Nami felt the gentle wind blowing on to her face and took a look at her new family. She was already sure that she'd do anything for the man who saved her, Luffy and his comrades. She loved the new feeling of family. If there was anything she had to worry about was, no, she didn't have to worry about Belle's and Zoro's relationship anymore since they were very much in love however if Zoro ever dared to hurt her beloved sister, he'd obviously face her wrath. Usopp stretched his arms and then secretly made a vow to God saying that he needed strength to protect his beloved friends or rather family.

The ship suddenly started descending the mountain with a great speed making Sanji, Nami, Zoro and Usopp alarmed and shock but as usual the two siblings were enjoying that to the maximum. Zoro grabbed Belle's excited body from his hand keeping her in position afraid that she'd blow up due her low weight. Suddenly Usopp noticed something in front of them from his sniper goggles.

"GUYS THERE IS SOMETHING INFRONT OF US!" Usopp screamed alarming everyone except for Luffy and Belle who were pretty much excited, "I think there is a mountain."

Nami was confused. There wasn't anything supposed to be except for the ocean after the reverse mountain they climbed. She ignored the words of Luffy who was saying that he didn't care an wanted to go up that mountain too but rather tried to look carefully at what the heck the huge black mountain like object in front of them.

"It's not a mountain, it's a black wall," Belle pointed out after they got closer to it.

"No fool, it's a whale!" Zoro screeched with Sanji approaching to protect Nami and Belle from any trouble but getting trampled on by the ever so beautiful Nami who was beyond petrified at the enormous sight of the gigantic whale. Both Nami and Usopp hid behind Belle who had already grabbed out the sword Zoro gave her and had taken up her swordswoman stance ready to pounce on it if it dared to hurt them.

"I-i-idiot we can't fight something like that!" whimpered Usopp now finding assistance in Zoro's back.

"Wait a damn minute, we have to prevent the current first, it's taking us there!" screamed Sanji feeling harsh breeze of wind slapping on his face much to his displeasure, "To me it still looks like a wall. Belle-chwan what are we going to do?"