𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 26: 𝕊𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕨 ℍ𝕒𝕥 𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕨 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕔𝕦𝕖!

𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲: 𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗼 𝗥𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗻
𝗔𝗴𝗲: 𝟮𝟴
𝗛𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁: 𝟲"𝟮
𝗘𝘆𝗲 𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿: 𝗕𝗹𝘂𝗲
𝗛𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿: 𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 :

𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲: 𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗼 𝗥𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗻𝗔𝗴𝗲: 𝟮𝟴𝗛𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁: 𝟲"𝟮𝗘𝘆𝗲 𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿: 𝗕𝗹𝘂𝗲𝗛𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿: 𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 :

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁:

Igaram bid his sad farewells to Princess Nefetari Vivi who was in disguise as Miss Wednesday

Igaram bid his sad farewells to Princess Nefetari Vivi who was in disguise as Miss Wednesday. The man asked for the Eternal Pose which was an eternally preserved version of a Log Pose. Whilst the Log Pose guided the crews from on island to the next the Eternal Pose would never forget the magnetic position of the one island it is set to. The Eternal Pose shall eternally point towards that certain island and the one Igaram had in his hand was the Eternal Pose that pointed the way to Alabasta. Thus the man departed in a boat leaving Vivi in the hands of Straw Hat Luffy, Pirate Hunter Zoro, First Lady Belle and the cunning Nami. Both Luffy and Bell were extremely moved by Igaram's sacrifice for Vivi. They both knew it wasn't any easy task to muster up the courage and put your life on line to save someone precious to you but Igaram was more than ready to do that and had earned the Straw Hat Pirates's respect.

"He was a cool man wasn't he?" Luffy praised.

"Yes. We can count on him," Vivi proudly added.

Nevertheless things didn't seem so easy. A couple of seconds in to sailing into the sea Zoro turned back once realizing something was wrong only to see a huge explosion taking place. The whole boat Igaram was travelling was blown up with the fake three dummies blowing up and burning away. Belle's eyes were widened with shock. Luffy and Zoro had the same reaction while Vivi had pain in her eyes. They had certainly never expected such a thing to ever happen at all. It was too cruel. How could a person like Igaram simply die after few minutes of going into the sea? There was an enemy nearby. Belle's finger searched for her sword but then remembered her sword was shattered by Miss Monday thus she had to depend on her powers until she was able to fight with her sword. She was going to get drained out soon if she used her powers too much. Belle was in a bit of a shock. She hated seeing stuff like that. She hated death. Luffy grabbed Belle and yelled out that Igaram was a great man before ordering Zoro and Nami to grab Vivi and go to the ship.