𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 18: 𝕊𝕙𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣

Chew sighed and sighed while still running after Usopp who was running as if he was running a relay. He was too fast for Chew to even catch up and there was another annoying, dangerous girl behind him chasing him as if he was her prey. He didn't want to fight her because he knew he'd lose but it seemed like she would catch up anytime. He was beyond pissed by the incident happening and there was no way of turning back. Both Usopp's and Belle's stamina and speed were incredible. They had quite good reflexes for a human and what he didn't expect was that they'd be a hate triangle. If even Usopp got his guts together, Chew would get sandwiched between Belle and Usopp with no way of escaping.

Belle was having an eye of the Fish-man but the next time she saw Chew he wasn't where he was supposed to be, it was rather Usopp was standing right in front of her yelling at her that Chew probably had backed away in fear of death. Usopp rested his hand on Belle's shoulder panting and cheering loudly, "It seemed like we managed to scare him off and distract him away. By the why weren't you protecting me Belle? Did you know how scared I was?"

"Hey don't put the blame on me! You were running away from me, I was trying to catch up with you but I think the Fish-man thought I was chasing him," Belle assumed.

"He may look like a fish in water but he's just a turtle on land!" Usopp mocked the Fish-man not realizing that Chew was right behind him shooting daggers with his eyes at Usopp.

"Wouldn't that be you?" Chew butted in the conversation scaring the life out of Usopp who threw Belle over his shoulder and started running away in the other direction leaving Chew to chase them once again much to his own annoyance.

"Oi Usopp let me go, I can fight that Fish-man!" Belle thrashed and struggled against Usopp's hold but the man didn't even let her budge even a little.

"NO WAY IN HELL, I DON'T WANT TO DIE. LET'S JUST KEEP RUNNING," Usopp muttered some words that didn't make any sense leaving Belle to sigh continuously realizing that she won't be able to get her hands on her beloved prey because of Usopp's fear, "That man is so stubborn he is still following us around!"

Belle looked back noticing that it was true. It seemed like she had to do something to slow down Chew's speed so the girl started to shoot water out of her palms pumping it out with a great pressure angering Chew who couldn't even make out where he was going due to the high pressure washing in his eyes. Suddenly Chew used his fast reflexes and knocked Usopp to the ground, who spurted out blood scaring Belle making her understand that he was bleeding due to some reason. Belle cracked her knuckles ready to fight Chew. The man had a great speed that was something she had to beware of. Chew suddenly punched Belle in the stomach appearing out of nowhere making Bell be high in her guard and defense.

"Do you think you can actually defeat me? I have no Devil Fruit power but I am strong with the fastest speed in our crew, "Chew boasted only to slip and fall hard on the ground. Belle had frozen the ground making her get an upper hand in the fight however Chew too stood up with no problem. It seemed like he was used to walking on ice.

"Speed doesn't matter in any fight, the one who is the fastest will always win," Belle created her ice fists and started to attack Chew completely knocking him down to the ground but it wasn't that easy to get the Fish-man to the ground, everytime he was knocked down Chew went back onto his feet angrier than ever. His will power was what Belle had to shatter.  It seemed like there was a tragic and sad past behind the Fish-men which made them have such a strong will power but that didn't matter to Belle at this point. Usopp was badly hurt and Nami was crying, revenge rang in her mind and ears.

"Don't bother girl, the same thing that happened to your friend over there would happen to you!" Chew said pointing at a puddle of blood but there was no Usopp present there. Rather Usopp was standing behind Chew.