𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 41: 𝕃𝕦𝕗𝕗𝕪'𝕤 𝕣𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕤𝕒𝕝 𝕒𝕟𝕕 ℂ𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕠𝕕𝕚𝕝𝕖

𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲: 𝗖𝗿𝗼𝗰𝗼𝗱𝗶𝗹𝗲
𝗔𝗴𝗲: 𝟰𝟰
𝗛𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁: 𝟴"𝟰
𝗘𝘆𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿: 𝗔𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿
𝗛𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿: 𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲:

𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲: 𝗖𝗿𝗼𝗰𝗼𝗱𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗔𝗴𝗲: 𝟰𝟰𝗛𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁: 𝟴"𝟰𝗘𝘆𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿: 𝗔𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗛𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿: 𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲:

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗢𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁:

"I quit."

Those were the first words Luffy spoke out as soon as they left Yuba and began their journey to travel to Katorea. The crew was shocked and began spouting out comments. Heck even Belle was a bit startled but she never spoke a word against her brother standing beside him a bit confused. Vivi hadn't expected those words in a millions years from Luffy neither did Zoro or Nami. He had just flat out stated that he wanted to quit causing a little ruckus in the crew with Sanji screaming, Nami yelling, and Usopp lying.

"Oi Luffy if 1,000,000 people of this country clash, it's all over you know? This for Vivi-chan. So come let's go," Sanji tried to explain and grabbed Luffy from his arm proceeding to drag him. Nevertheless Sanji was easily tossed to the side leaving out the crew in dilemma.

"Belle, say something to Luffy

"Belle, say something to Luffy. He is being absurd," Usopp shook the short girl from her shoulders.

"I.... I'm sorry," Belle whispered out turning her head away from Usopp a bit ashamed that she couldn't go against her brother. In fact Belle didn't want to disobey her brother. She always knew that he had a reason for doing it. She had always been taught that Ace and Luffy might be idiots at times but they would always be righteous and just. Furthermore she had been taught by Ace to never disobey a just and a good captain. A captain's word was usually the law and Belle didn't have the guts to go against her brother.