𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 43: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 '𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕕' 𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕨

Belle was laid on the ground soon after Zoro reached to the top where the land was with the others

Belle was laid on the ground soon after Zoro reached to the top where the land was with the others. Both the brother and sister choked and began to cough out the seawater that they had mistakenly drunk when they were shocked by the sudden entrance of the water at the basement they were in. Belle could still feel Zoro's fingers interlocked with hers. She had felt afe when she was with him, safer than anything. At that point Belle could have sworn that she felt the genuine feelings of Zoro. She was sure that he'd protect her no matter what just in the same way she would do so. She really was embarrassed at how everyone looked at her like she was a little girl in love but it was true, she was desperately in love with Zoro. The comfortableness and the safe feeling Belle felt reminded her of the feeling she felt back when she was with Luffy and Ace back at the village. It was really nice to have someone having her back all the time. Vivi and Nami had a harsh struggle trying to pull up Usopp. In fact Vivi was pulling Usopp from his nose.

"Jeez what the actually heck were you doing? Wake up and swim," Nami scolded the unconscious man slapping him awake.

Belle turned to her left and noticed Zoro pulling up Smoker. The girl already knew the story so she was fine with but Sanji and the others were not happy at all.

"Oi, oi Zoro, why did you rescue the enemy?" Sanji protested and pointed out how stupid the swordsman was. Well Sanji was burning with jealously after seeing how Zoro was able to easily touch Belle. The swordsman was rubbing Belle's right cheek which had bruised a little due it knocking on a rumble.

"Shut up. Are you okay, Belle?" Zoro showed his concern softly rubbing the girl's cheek looking deep into the girl's stunning eyes.

"Don't worry it doesn't even sting or hurt," Belle cheered the sulking boy up.

"Well as for the others, I didn't want to save him either. This was the perfect chance to get rid of him but....," Zoro sighed.

"Ugh Captain's orders," Everyone completed their sentence rolling their eyes.

Belle stood up with Zoro's help who removed the girl's cloak and drained out the water from it causing Belle to raise her eyebrow in amusement. She never had thought that Zoro was this affectionate in a million years.

"Zoro you do know that I can evaporate the water from my cloak right?" Belle bit back her giggle.

"Tch, so what? Sanji touched your cloak and even threw his arm around you. I'm just draining his disgusting scent," Zoro muttered causing to break into fits of giggles.

"You are adorable! You are really cute when you act like this." Belle walked up to the boy standing on her tip toes and pushed her face directly looking into his eyes making the man nervously gulp. Belle scanned the way his Adam's apple bobbed up and down intriguing the girl even more.

"Belle, the question you have to ask here is... Zoro are you jealous?" Nami winked at the girl before turning to Zoro who was fuming, "Z-O-R-O, are you jealous?"