𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 12: 𝕊𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕙 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕟𝕖𝕨 𝕔𝕠𝕠𝕜

The ship was already going towards the so-called famous restaurant, The Baratie. It was an enormous ship that was thrice the size of the Going Merry with an aroma of sea food surrounding it. It certainly did live up to the pirates' expectation even probably exceeding it. Luffy and Belle were in a hurry to explore and rush into the Baratie but wherever Luffy and Belle went, trouble would follow them as if it was their family. The Baratie was already in vicinity but unlucky for the Straw hat crew, a marine ship was already sailing next to them in a hurry with a man who was probably a lieutenant and his date in it. The man rolled his eyes when he saw the pirate ship not thinking so highly of them and classifying them as low-born in order to impress the woman (the date). The lieutenant approached the crew standing from his massive ship with his hands in his pocket showing off that he was a big shot.

"I've never seen that pirate flag. I'm Iron Fist Fullbody, Lieutenant at Navy Headquarters! Who is the captain? Come the hell out and state the name!" screeched the man showing his iron bolts attached to the knuckles.

Luffy and Usopp started arguing on who the captain was once again and it ended up with them mentioning the dates they drew their pirate flags making Fullbody realize that Luffy and the others were just some rookie pirates.

Fullbody pointed his finger at Yosaku and Johnny who hid behind the door, "I remember seeing you before. Oh yes you two are a bounty hunter duo running after rookie pirate hunters."

Fullbody tried to act like he was a know it all, that irked Belle a bit. However Johnny and Yosaku were already angry. They cussed at the man who went away into the ship with his date while throwing away their collection of bounty posters where the faces of famous, legendary pirates were present. Belle tried to help the duo collect the thrown bounty posters but was stopped by Zoro.

"You don't need to do that. Those idiots threw it for no reason. You are the first lady of the ship, act like it, shorty," Zoro advised the girl grabbing her hand.

"Men I'd be accompanying my date into the restaurant. Please do sink the ship here," Fullbody ordered before getting into a boat and driving it to the Baratie.

A cannon pointed at the ship and Belle was ready with her powers to stop it but as usual Luffy acted too reckless.

"Luffy no I will take care of it!" Belle protested knowing what was to be expected next.

"Don't worry Belle. Don't waste your precious ability. Keep it safe for the future. I will take care of it!" Luffy stated before the shot was fired to the ship and the boy managed to divert it from hitting the ship by elongating himself stunning Zoro, Yosaku, Johnny and Usopp once again. In Zoro's case, it was more fear than surprise since he knew Luffy's tricks never ended that great. Zoro and Belle were right. Luffy lost the grip and the cannonball knocked the top of the Baratie where there was a cabin present.

Belle and Zoro looked at each for a while before burst out in to laughter since both of them expected it. Belle knew she was falling deep in love with Zoro. She probably knew that he was focusing on keeping his dream to his childhood friend but she couldn't help but desire him. She wanted him and she needed him. There was a bond formed between the two, it was a bond that was indescribable.

"Your laugh is really adorable," Zoro complimented.

"Are you trying to court me?" Belle asked out of the blue brining out another laugh from Zoro.

"Maybe what if I am, short stuff," Zoro teased but what happened next was something that he never expected. A pair of warm lips was pressed against his cheek. His heart started thumping against his chest madly. He had felt thousands of women's lips before but his heart had never felt this excited. He touched the place where Belle had pressed her lips a few seconds ago standing on her tiptoes, struggling to reach his height. The burning sensation was still present and the memory of her kiss made him want to devour her lips as soon as possible.