𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 27 : 𝔻𝕚𝕟𝕠𝕤𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕤?

The ship travelled through the water reaching the island which was called 'Little Garden'. The name didn't sound interesting at all to the others making the only two who were over excited to be Belle and Luffy. Luffy was licking his lips in hopes of having enough meat to eat when he jumped into the forest and Belle was drooling hoping that there was someone who she could gamble with since the people in the crew were always losing to her. She needed some entertainment. Zoro eyed his girl carefully. She was certainly begging for trouble considering the glint in her eyes, scratch that she was trouble. A trouble far worse than anything he had ever seen. As usual he had to keep a close eye on both the siblings, well that was only if they could keep up with his perfect directions. The ship moved through an evident river mouth making way into the deeper part of the forest that was simply just wild trees and plants. There seemed to have no sign of living species present but that didn't hold back nor scare of anyone in the crew, maybe Nami and Usopp were scared but the others had iron hearts. They weren't scared of anything. Nami bit her lips a bit frustrated. The plants and trees that were present in the forest were nothing like plants she had ever seen in the encyclopedia books she had read. They all looked so ancient but there was no point of informing her crew, they were all idiots. She was sure if she informed them that the only response she would ever get would be so who cares, let's go explore.

"I have a bad feeling about this island," Usopp voiced his opinion as always slightly backing away and hiding behind Belle.

"We don't have food for the next couple of days, so we have to hunt some animals," Sanji responded only to see Nami, Usopp and Belle covering their ears with their palms after hearing a loud screech. The forest was creepy and dangerous everyone knew that but unlike the usual crews, the Straw Hat crew loved risks. Thus they kept on moving forward, "Belle-chan, Nami-san don't worry. It was only a little bird. And this is just a jungle. I am here to protect you."

What Sanji failed to notice was a giant lizard-bird creeping behind him to which Belle pushed the bird back by shooting some water at it. Zoro and Luffy snorted and laughed at how stupid Sanji looked and how he in the end got protected by a girl itself.

"Goodness, look there is a tiger. I wonder whether it is strong!" Belle said getting ready to jump out of the ship but a firm hand yanked her back to the ship. Zoro raised his brow looking down on Belle reminding her of her promise to him about how she would try to stay out of trouble, "But doesn't it look fun?"

Belle pouted once again after not hearing any response from Zoro but simply the boy looking at her with his signature poker face causing Belle to sigh and turn the other way

Belle pouted once again after not hearing any response from Zoro but simply the boy looking at her with his signature poker face causing Belle to sigh and turn the other way. However their curiosity only grew more after seeing the tiger that was once growling at them fall on the ground after throwing up blood. Nami and Usopp were petrified and tried to convince the others not to wander into the forest but they were wrong. There wasn't anyone in the crew who shared a brain cell similar to the both of them. Luffy and Belle were full pumped up at the thought of adventure and so were Sanji and Zoro even though they didn't show it as much as the siblings did. For the last time Nami tried to convince Belle and Luffy but the two of them were too enthusiastic. There was no turning back at all. In the end Luffy left with Vivi and Carue while Sanji and Zoro were having a competition on who would collect the biggest edible animal. Belle had departed with Luffy but had gotten lost and ended up meeting Zoro in between.