𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 34: 𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪, 𝔸𝕝𝕒𝕓𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕒!

(Tʜɪs ɪs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴏʙᴠɪᴏᴜsʟʏ Zᴏʀᴏ's ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛ

(Tʜɪs ɪs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴏʙᴠɪᴏᴜsʟʏ Zᴏʀᴏ's ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛ. Hᴇ ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴏ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ)

When the crew landed in their destination, the crew let out groans after seeing Mr.3's ship docked at the port. It clearly meant that Mr. 3 and his partner had probably come to Alabasta which mean the Straw Hats needed to disguise themselves. Well that clearly explained the situation as to why Zoro, Vivi, Carue Nami, Luffy and Usopp were travelling under a long piece of cloth with Sanji, Belle and Chopper( in his reindeer form) walking next to them as the owners of the travelling cloth. Misa and Sanji tried their best to hide their laughter after hearing the numerous fights and arguments that took place under the piece of cloth where Zoro's anger, Nami's yells and Luffy's idiotic behavior was more prominent. Belle could feel the high heat of the sun falling on to the ground with no mercy, her body already feeling extremely warm. The heat was causing her body temperature to increase just like how the coldness back at the Drum Island had caused her body temperature to decrease. There were countless number of open stalls on each side of the road with the women and men wearing quite different clothing. The soil underneath her was extremely dry, probably due to the low amounts of precipitation. It was clear that water was present in a low rate considering how there was not much bars and stalls with drinks. The crew soon stopped at a ruined building thus removing away from their disguises.

"Jeez we drew too much attention from that plan," Zoro stated stretching himself.

"All eyes were on Belle, isn't that the reason you are so angry?" Nami whispered into the man's ear.

"You open your mouth next time, I'll make sure you don't have any teeth," Zoro alerted Nami who snickered and then Zoro was punched on his nose by no one other than Belle, "WOMAN WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?"

"Hmm you are different than usual. Don't tell me... You are scared?" Misa giggled with Sanji as the two of the high fived after seeing Zoro get so worked up.

"You two, I will kill you," Zoro roared but stopped realizing they had a much more important task, "Vivi, you said you had a plan for stopping the rebel army, right? What should we do now? If you think you're going to make it in time, it'd be better to act quick."

"Ouu I wonder since when marimo got the brains," Sanji mocked Zoro once again as the man lost his composure drawing his swords pointing it at both Belle and Sanji.

"One more word out of the two of you and I will make sure that your limbs are de-attached from your body," Zoro growled not liking how they were teasing him making his face flush with anger.

"Oh my, how scary. I'm so scared," Belle screeched sarcastically making Zoro lose his temper and began to tickle the girl who was not immune to such things. Belle screamed laughing loud with tears streaking down her eyes whilst Sanji commented on Zoro not annoy a fragile lady and Usopp and Chopper were busy laughing loud. That cute little moment was ruined when Nami punched the wall next to her angrily causing an enormous crack in the wall to form. The crew turned to the girl quieting down.