ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝𝟙: 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙢𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙝

Belle was ready to attack Bellamy. Her eyes were fuming with anger as her hands trembled with rage after seeing how the trash, Bellamy, charged at her defenseless brother. Luffy was simply accepting the beer and Bellamy hurt him?

Hurting Luffy in anyway meant obviously the death of the other party and both Belle and Zoro were ready to take Bellamy down in any way. Nonetheless Nami intervened before anything happened.

 Nonetheless Nami intervened before anything happened

"No Belle, Zoro. We haven't even found any information about-," Nami stated the obvious but the duo holding up their weapons gave her the stink eye.

"Shut up! I'm just taking him up on his offer!" Zoro barked back, a throbbing vein evidently popping out of his neck every time he spoke.

"Nami! He hurt our captain. How can we stand back?" Belle exclaimed agreeing with Zoro, narrowing her eyes at the distasteful piece of tramp.

Hearing the ongoing roaring Luffy got back to his feet wiping his face and adjusting his hat. Upon seeing Luffy's bruised face, Belle gasped at how blue and black it was. Her blood boiled and she was obviously enraged. The only reason she wasn't attacking Bellamy was because of Zoro standing in her way. In a way Zoro stood in front of Belle for a reason. He knew she was reckless whenever the situation was about her brother and he couldn't afford her falling in trouble at such a crucial moment.

"So you're ready to take me on, huh?" Luffy muttered in a clear voice wiping the dirt powered on his cheek.

The crowds began to cheer and roar realizing there would be a fight between Luffy and Bellamy however that wasn't the case. Nami, the brains of the whole crew, had to prevent the boys and Belle fighting. Fighting against Jaya wasn't a beneficial thing.

Thus mustering up her courage swiftly, Nami asked the bartender, "Hey Mister! We want to go to the sky island! Do you know anything about it?"

The crowd began to roar in laughter once again. The whole bar was wild and fierce, throwing their beers high up, they all continued laughing without a break with Bellamy leading them on.

Bellamy laughed the most proving his superiority in the Mock Town and causing the Straw Hat crew to feel inferior.

"Kid," One of the pirates grinned, "There's no place called the Sky Island!"

"No way, the log pose is directly pointing at the sky," Nami argued showing proof of her log pose.

"Log poses break often," The particular pirate said laughing.

Nami flushed with embarrassment while the other three simply stood totally confused about the situation.

"You guys believe in such an ancient legend that there's an island in the sky? Just which era are you from?" Bellamy snorted, "Unusual currents in the Grand Line are being explained one after another. The knock up stream is one of such streams. I guess you probably don't know something like that even exists. The ships that fell victim to this current are pushed up high in the sky, and then slam into the ocean! Good grief! I thought I'd test you and let you join my crew for the new era but all the four of you are delusional dumbasses!"