𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 10: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕕

Belle knew that she couldn't kill the crew members when she noticed the looks in their faces. It was like they were being forced to do it. Either the way they would have to die. They'd be killed by Kuroo if they didn't take action and Belle couldn't help but pity the men. Even worse she had used a lot of her abilities and now she was getting tired. Her powers were seriously the worst so to charge herself up she used her sword to hold off the men who kept on attacking her. She could have easily killed them but she couldn't do it because they were innocent ones caught up in the crossfire.

The three little kids had also arrived on the spot too and were hitting Kalhadore who was the ground as hard as they could to protect Kaya and Usopp with a bat, a shovel and a casserole. Everyone was yelling at them asking them to get away from the evil pirate captain on the ground but the boys were determined to fight.

"You scrawny prawns, get the hell out of there. Do you want to die?" yelled Zoro trying to block the fast and swift attacks of a powered up Buchi nonetheless they continued on doing so.

Kuroo angrily grabbed the foot on the child with the specs and smacked him on the ground probably breaking a few bones in the process making the other two burst into tears. He was dying to kill them but his day was not so lucky since Belle shot an average pressure of water at the kids making them be thrown towards Kaya (using Belle's blast away). Luffy, Zoro, Usopp and Kaya were able to finally breathe when they saw the kids were safe.

"Why the hell did you come back?" Usopp scolded the kids.

"We followed Miss. Kaya and found out that you lied to us! We are going to help you win Usopp, don't worry. We are ever sorry we doubted you," whimpered the kids snuggling near Kaya who too was crying.

"So you have a Devil's fruit don't you? You and your sister?" Kuroo stood up and asked Luffy.

"Yes we do. I am a rubber-man and she is a girl with ability to create water," Luffy sold out too much information.

"Jango take care of Kaya and the little worms who attacked me. I will take care of the rubber-man, Buchi take care of the swordsman and the rest of the crew attack the girl," Kuroo commanded and his underlings followed his orders.

Belle was surrounded with pirates who were attacking her while crying. Why were they even attacking if they were crying and didn't want to? Usopp noticed Zoro having a tough time with Buchi just like Bell was trying her best to fight without harming the innocent crew members. He saw Jango using some weapon and approaching Kaya ready to kill her and hypnotize her with his remaining ring for her fortune but Usopp was quick to act on his plan.

"Kids, take Kaya and go away to the forest. Protect her, remember our first oath we took when you kids planned on following me? Protect what's dear to you," Usopp reminded the kids who helped Kaya to run away to the forest but the little girl was overwhelmed by Usopp's unbelievable kindness, so were Zoro and Belle who were fighting against the crew putting their blood, body and soul, giving their all.

Jango tried to attack Kaya by using a pendulum but was stopped by Usopp who used a slingshot ball to stop Jango.

"You weasel I will kill you!" roared Jango raising his arm ready to murder Usopp feeling the huge bump and lump formed on his head.

"Follow my orders Jango, get Kaya and hypnotize her for her inheritance then kill her!" ordered Kuroo trying to keep his anger in check while Jango meekly followed Kuroo's orders acting as his pet dog. The kids and Kaya had already entered the forest running into safety but Jango was already ahead on them.

Belle had no choice. She knew she'd have to freeze the men or they'd be no escape for her. At least by the time Luffy's and Kuroo's fight ended the ice would melt and the crew would be free from the cage she created. Thinking so Belle touched the ground and let the ice spread all over the men's' bodies and the ground freezing them whilst the girl fell backwards onto someone's arms.