𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱𝟬: 𝕁𝕒𝕪𝕒, 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕠𝕔𝕜 𝕋𝕠𝕨𝕟

A lot had happened since the Straw Hats had left Alabasta

A lot had happened since the Straw Hats had left Alabasta. It was an understatement to say that everything was going smoothly rather the crew was face with a series of bizarre occurrence. Firstly they were caught up with a man named Hanzo and ended up helping him save the town from some vicious mayor and then a gigantic 200 year old ship nearly crashed the Going Merry. The strangest thing was that the particular ship fell from the sky!!! During unexplainable, weird moments the Straw Hats met a pirate named Masira who was the pirate captain of the Masira Pirate. Being direct about Masira, the man simply looked like a ridiculous ape with different proportions of his body. Somehow their meeting with Masira was not a pleasant one at all! All these odd situations were brushed off as coincidences until-

Until the log pose began to point to the sky. It was at that moment, the crew realized something was not adding up.

And that was how they ended up in Jaya which was also known as the town of ridicule alias the mock town. Mind you, during each and every moment of those little adventures, Zoro had not exchanged a single word with Belle. In case you were wondering about Belle's nightmare, the girl never had that sort of thing ever again since the day Robin joined the crew.

"So who's going to go to the city to find for more details about Skypiea?" Nami questioned the crew only to be met with Luffy's confused face, "Oh my god, Luffy you never change! Skypiea is the mysterious island we are searching for! The map of Skypiea was there in that 200 year old ship you and Zoro discovered!"

Luffy giggled sheepishly before responding in his loud voice, "Of course, I'm going to go! The island sounds fun."

"If Luffy's going, I'm going too," Belle spoke up raising her hand, running a hand through her long waves of black hair.

Maybe it was coincidence or fate, Belle's eyes met with Zoro's. A brief moment of melancholy silence was held during the little battle of the staring contest. Neither one gave in, each one not wanting to accept defeat just continued on staring. This was actually the first contact they had together in days since their Alabasta days. Those lovely days where they loved each and shared romantic moments seemed like nothing but a memory. It was almost nonexistent and with Luffy's no dating policy, nobody ever brought Zoro's and Belle's relationship again on the ship. Sure they might have spoken it amongst each but never in front of Belle, Zoro and Luffy. Well to be honest, there were countless times Belle had walked in Usopp, Chopper and Nami talking about Zoro's and Belle's past relationship but the girl had simply pretended like she hadn't heard what they said just to put the trio at ease. Nevertheless when Zoro walked in on the trio talking about bringing back the Zoro and Belle days back on the ship, the boy just gave them an evil glare that just warned them to stay in their limits.