𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 05: 𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕕𝕕𝕓𝕒𝕝𝕝

"Hold on, are you wearing Shanks's coat and his straw hat?" screeched Buggy falling to the ground gaining his parts and creating his body, "I will kill you both."

Buggy started attacking Luffy and Belle both at the same time to which Belle and Luffy evaded all his attacks easily but one of his attacks took Luffy by surprise. His separated hand pierced Luffy's straw hat, something that Luffy cherished dearly. Belle gritted her teeth in anger realizing that Buggy had done it intentionally to hurt Luffy. The girl felt her sisterly instincts snap into her as she charged at Buggy shooting water from her hand.

"Water ropes!" muttered Belle tying Buggy's body together so that he couldn't land even a single attack anymore scaring Buggy. Buggy had to admit he had never seen such a scary girl before. Her eyes turned into an intimidating urge of hatred when he had touched the straw hat. In the girl's eyes he had seen her burning desire to kill him but eventually Luffy grabbed Belle and pushed her to the ground.

"I will take care of him. You sit here and calm down. You already got weaken after using that Devil's fruit attacks," Luffy expressed his worry as Belle settled with her back behind her wall trying to catch her breath. Her energy had been drained quite a bit after the power she had used to attack Buggy and protect Zoro.

"Do you know why I hate Shanks so much?" screeched Buggy even getting riled up after hearing Shanks's name, "We were both cabin boys in a pirate ship. An enemy pirate ship attacked us and when I killed a person I found out a treasure map which I kept hidden in my pocket. After celebrating our victory we were sitting together and Shanks filled me in about the Devil's Fruit and its value. Well obviously I planned to steal it so I ate a fake Devil's fruit in front everyone hiding the actual one hidden so I could sell it but that idiot surprised me making me jam the actual Devil's fruit in my mouth. Yet that fool didn't stop there he scared and surprised me once again making me completely swallow the Devil's fruit. I got mad at Shanks and at that moment my treasure map flew in to the water. I jumped into the water to recover it but I couldn't swim any longer so Shanks saved me. That man made me lose my treasure map!"

"He just saved your life!" protested Luffy checking over to see Belle had fainted after using her power going over the excess. Usually a person who eats a Devil's fruit would be stronger than they were before but in Belle's case it seemed like that she needed more training with the Devils fruit power. She had to surpass her limits.

When Belle woke up again she was once again thrown again Zoro's shoulder and they were running away from a crowd of people who were trying to attack them for knocking the town mayor unconscious. They had no clue that Luffy and his crew were the ones who saved the town from Buggy and his evil crew.

"What is happening?" whimpered Belle feeling weak and seeing the crowd trying to butcher her, Luffy, Zoro and Nami. Luffy and Nami were carrying two heavy bags which were obviously the treasure of Buggy which Nami had sneaked in to the bags whilst Zoro, Luffy and Belle were fighting against Buggy.

"We are running away from these crazy pyschos!" screeched Zoro throwing Belle into their tiny boat with him jumping into it with Luffy. Nami grabbed the boat she had stolen from three Buggy pirates before and tied it up with Luffy's. They narrowedly escaped the angry mob but when they reached a distance they noticed the town mayor bowing to them in gratitude at the port.

"I will accept your invitation to join the crew Luffy as your navigator but it will be only for a while so it's something like an alliance," agreed Nami smiling realizing that Luffy, Zoro and Belle weren't as bad as she thought they'd be.

"Thank you, brats for saving my country, please do come back again!" yelled the town mayor breaking down into tears after realizing that Luffy had fought the Buggy pirates for him whilst Luffy showed is signature toothy grin in response.