𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 31: 𝔻𝕖𝕤𝕚𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕒𝕧𝕖

𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲: 𝗪𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗹
𝗔𝗴𝗲: 𝟮𝟳
𝗛𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁: 𝟲"𝟵
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲:

The banging on the door was continuous and Zoro swiftly threw on his t-shirt over his tough body not before covering Belle with the blankets and running into open the door expecting that Luffy would be present with the doctor

The banging on the door was continuous and Zoro swiftly threw on his t-shirt over his tough body not before covering Belle with the blankets and running into open the door expecting that Luffy would be present with the doctor. Belle tried her best to hide the red cheeks and swollen lips alongside the red marks caused by none other than Zoro in a hurry feeling cold again. Both of them were acting like a pair of high-school kids who had been caught by their parents. No matter how experienced Zoro was in that field and no matter how inexperienced Belle was in that field, both were acting in the same way. Zoro opened the door only to be met with the billet duck's eyes. If Zoro was allowed to kill the bird, there was no saying in what he would have actually done to that stupid bird who had bothered Belle and his heated session. After seeing Zoro's tremendously angry eyes, Carue squeaked out petrified and ran away into the duck hiding its head under a barrel just like an ostrich. Belle let out a string of giggles after seeing the situation of how pissed Zoro was and how terrified Carue was.

"What are you laughing at huh? Did you think this was funny?" Zoro growled only to hear continuous laughter from Belle.

"Your reactions are h-hilarious," Belle responded clutching her stomach and yet laughing.

"Oh god, here I am stuck with an animal and real fool. You stay here in bed. If something happens scream. If something hurts scream. I'll be on the deck guarding the ship," Zoro informed the girl turning to the door and leave but he was held back when he felt a pair of two cold arms wrap around his waist. Belle's forehead was pressed against the back of his torso signaling to Zoro to not to leave her alone in the room but he couldn't stay with her. They were pirates and if something happened to the ship they were nothing plus Luffy had ordered him to guard the ship. He couldn't see anything that was happening on the ship when he was in the lady's dorm room.

"Z-Zoro, come back soon," Belle whispered as Zoro carried the girl in his arms and tucked the girl under the ten blankets obviously put on by none other than His excellency Luffy.

"You are seriously such a troublesome woman. I'm just guarding the ship, I'll be close to you don't worry! Oi duck, come here and stay put. If anything happens to this woman, come and inform me," Zoro ordered the duck who settled on the comfy floor right next to bed cringing the sight at Zoro giving a head butt to Belle. Well Zoro's language giving a head butt to Belle's forehead means take care and be safe. The duck didn't know that.

Few hours passed by with no sign of Luffy and the others coming back. The snow only got even more worse as the time passed and during this time, Carue had called out for Zoro for more than fifteen times. The poor boy had rushed in a hurry into Belle's room expecting the girl to be extremely sick only to see that the duck had been playing stupid tricks on him. Belle had settled down in her deep slumber sighing softly into her pillow as she slept, her hair sprawled all over the pillow. At certain moments Zoro sat in the corner of the room watching the delicate woman's movements and kept on checking her temperature and thankfully for some reason her temperature seemed quite stable. Thus the boy left the room deciding to practice some of his usual exercises of training his body and believing that he must make his body accustomed to the cold considering how random the weather was in the Grand Line. Carue noticed something going wrong with Belle and this time the duck was sure that it was serious thus the duck ran out with its speedy legs on to the deck only to see Zoro diving into the water. Fearing that Zoro was unable to swim Carue too dived into the water. A few moments of silence passed on the deck. Zoro got on to the deck once again shaking his body and how he was glad that the water didn't seem that cold to him.