𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 40: ℝ𝕖𝕓𝕖𝕝 𝔸𝕣𝕞𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕤

𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲: 𝙏𝙤𝙩𝙤
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲:

𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲: 𝙏𝙤𝙩𝙤𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲:

I Belle kept on looking at the tiny scrap of paper that Ace gave continuously contented that Nami had sewn it into her coat so she wouldn't lose it

I Belle kept on looking at the tiny scrap of paper that Ace gave continuously contented that Nami had sewn it into her coat so she wouldn't lose it. Nami had sewn Luffy's tiny piece into Luffy's straw Hat due to the same reasons and man, Belle was extremely happy. She was immensely glad at the fact that she didn't have to hold a burden on having to protect the scrap of paper Ace gave her. Anyhow the crew was nearing their destination, Yuba. Belle held on to Zoro's fingers which were entangled with hers as he carried Chopper on his back and dragged a frail Usopp on the ground. She was proud that her lover was strong. He had the strength of more than hundred men and was more like a superman with a superhuman strength even though he didn't eat a Devil's Fruit. She couldn't help but flaunt at his tanned, veiny hands that were immensely rough but were kind of soft at certain places where he didn't hold his swords. His fingers were thick and the size difference was clearly visible since Belle's tiny fingers were able to hold on to and grasp Zoro's pinky completely. It made Belle furiously blush even though she didn't know why so much blood was rushing into her cheek.

"What the hell are you staring at so much?" Zoro questioned seeing Belle glance at him without even showing any signs of blinking.

"I was just observing your hands," Belle said raising the two entangled hands high in the air.

"Hmm, now that I see your hands and fingers are absolutely little. They are like a little newborn baby's," Zoro commented.

"I'm not that small okay, my fingers are bigger than any others my height," Belle mumbled letting out a huff.

"You are really still small compared to me, I like it," Zoro informed Belle who snapped her head towards Zoro tightening her fingers around his.

"Really, you really do?" Belle cooed, her face brightening up within a snap of seconds.

"Yes so that I can throw you up my shoulder and run away from trouble. After all anywhere you go, you are trouble," Zoro chuckled at the sight of seeing Belle pucker her lips and give out an adorable pout, a pout that made his carnal desires awaken and it took all of his self-control to not press his lips to her soft rosy ones.