𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 48: 𝕊𝕒𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕗𝕚𝕔𝕖

𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲: 𝗣𝗲𝗹𝗹
𝗔𝗴𝗲: 𝟯𝟯
𝗛𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁: 𝟲"𝟮
𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹'𝘀 𝗙𝗿𝘂𝗶𝘁: 𝗕𝗶𝗿𝗱-𝗕𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗙𝗿𝘂𝗶𝘁
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲:

𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲: 𝗣𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗔𝗴𝗲: 𝟯𝟯𝗛𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁: 𝟲"𝟮𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹'𝘀 𝗙𝗿𝘂𝗶𝘁: 𝗕𝗶𝗿𝗱-𝗕𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗙𝗿𝘂𝗶𝘁𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲:

The time was ticking

The time was ticking. Every millisecond was nearing the doom of 1 billion people fighting the war, be it the Straw Hats, rebels or the royal soldiers. If the Straw Hats and Vivi didn't manage to end the bomb or put an immediate stop to it in a few seconds, they were going to die. To make things more threatening, the group hadn't even found a way to reach the top of the clock tower where the bomb was before even thinking of stopping it. With the revelation of where the bomb was, a cold sweat broke in both Usopp's and Nami's bodies. It was so high up in the sky and there were two other Baroque Workers guarding it. Those Baroque workers were who Vivi recognized as Mr.6 and Miss Fathers' day. The canon behind the two Baroque workers had even the two expressionless people in the crew shocked. It was enormous! Crocodile was not bluffing at all. It was big enough to destroy all the people in the kingdom.

"I think we just might get a huge position after this job," Miss Fathers' day giggled her crazy features showing up and her lust for money and power quite visible.

"That's just the size of it. Isn't it great, isn't it great, Miss Fathers' day?" Mr. 6 snickered back covering his mouth with his palm like a little dainty woman raising creeps on Belle who suppressing her desires to fight them. They were really getting under her nerves with their weird attires and ridiculous overconfidence, "Aim it at the crowd and then LAUNCH! That's the size of the plan. TIME TO IGNITE."

The thumping of the Straw Hats increased instantly after seeing Mr.6 set the rope which connected the canon on fire. Their eyes widened. They had to stop it immediately. Usopp, Chopper and Vivi rushed forth in order to run up the stairs but were stopped by Nami who had come up with a great plan. Whilst Nami had come up with a plan including the whole crew, Belle had come up with her own secret plan which she would put to work when the time was right.

"I have an idea. Vivi get on top of Chopper, Chopper get on top of usopp," Nami ordered the trio with Belle scanning what they were doing with her usual silent eyes leaving the two boys at the clockwork tower wondering what the morons were doing at the bottom.