𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝑒𝓍𝓅𝑒𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔.

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌.

Today is very special day - William and I are ready to announce the pregnancy as the ball is held tonight in honour of the grant victory and peaceful time.

 I am 30 weeks pregnant and the baby bump is now impossible to hide. My mate and I kept the pregnancy as a secret, wanting to ensure the safety and wellness of it. 

As I glanced in the mirror, I smiled at the reflection: I look fresh and truly happy. The white, flowy dress shows off the baby bump that brings me so much joy and pride, making my heart flutter in delight and excitement. 

I giggled connectedly when Willy hugged me from behind and kissed my cheek heartwarmingly, laying his masculine hands on my belly, caressing it tenderly

"You are radiant, mi vida. Absolutely enchanting."- he spoke sincerely, lovingly watching my reflection in the mirror, making me blush. 

"Thank you. You are imposing, amor."- I said profoundly with a smile, kissing his cheek delicately. 

William gently turned me around and kissed my forehead, smiling charmingly, and leaned down to kiss my baby bump - something that he does without fail every single time he sees me. It warms my heart to no extend seeing my mate this euphoric and affectionate as he looks forward to meeting our pups.

We wore our crowns, which are elegant and less regal to suit the occasion. My arm wrapped around my husband's muscular arm as we headed out to the car, which will take us to the Prospero castle, where the ball is held. 

Once we arrived, chauffeur and guards left the car, giving us privacy. 

"Don't worry, mi mariposa. I will be right by your side."- reassured me lovingly my mate, hugging me vigilantly and soothingly, and kissed me fondly. 

"Do you think subjects will be happy?"- I asked in concern, holding his hand affectionately and securely. 

We are 18 and inhered the throne mere 5 months ago. The two of us are considered very young by all means and in all aspects, so the pregnancy might be seen as too early and in not the best timing. Both of us still have so much to learn and get used to.

"Mi amor, all that matters is that we are happy and ready. Whatever people think is unimportant and so minor. All I care about is you and our pup, everyone else is the last thing I care about."he stated warmly and reassuringly, caressing my hand delicately. 

"I love you so dearly, mi bellezza."- said meaningfully my mate, laying feathery kiss on my forehead.

"I love you with all my heart, Willy."- I spoke genuinely and kissed him tenderly, smiling when plump lips attached to mine in passionate and devoted kiss. 

My arms wrapped around his neck and he pulled me closer, keeping me loved and cared for. Our lips caressed dotingly, slowly and intimately as the kiss beamed with pure affection and faithfulness.