𝑀𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝒶𝓃.

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌.

1 months passed by so peacefully and happily. 

I am 26 weeks pregnant and and the pregnancy is very enjoyable journey for us as it is progressing smoothly, pleasantly, easily, without any complications or discomfort, no mood swings. I developed regular cravings - raspberries and hot chocolate - and cannot seem to be able to go without them. As to my diet, I eat the same way I did before, adding a bit more vegetables and fruit, as well as iron in my nutrition. In addition to that, Willy and I started to feel our child through the bond - our baby's heartbeat and the tiniest, barely sensed, nevertheless rather regular movements. We haven't told anyone about the pregnancy just yet because we wanted to ensure that it last, is well progressing and safe. 

Today is the hunt - day when all packs gather together, shift, and hunt in the Enchanted forest. The King has to catch the biggest pray before anyone else manages to do so and gift it to the Queen as sing of care, love and respect. 

Right now it is 8PM and we are dealing with documents and alliances in our office in our castle since no official meetings are scheduled for today. 

"How is my Queen doing?"- asked in care William, kissing my forehead, being behind me leaned down on his hands as I am sitting on the sofa with my back leaning on the arm rest. 

"Great, thank you, amore. How are you?"- I replied happily with a smile, adding gentle kiss on his plump lips. 

"Much better now."- he murmured cutely with charming smile before pressing our lips in doting, intimate and lush kiss. 

William sat down next to me and I giggled when he pulled me on his lap. My arms wrapped around his neck and I hugged him lovingly, smiling in pure joy when he held me close, keeping his one hand on my baby bump, which is rather small, in comparison to the bellies of regular she-wolves - as a rule, by the 3rd months the bump is big and is very noticeable.

We finished working on the files together, discussing them calmly and solving all issues efficiently and nicely. At 10PM we went to the forest, which is a stone's throw from our home, and when the two of us arrived, we saw lots of people here, all of them cheery and excited. 

𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓂'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌.

In no time everyone was here and so the hunt began. The first ones to shift are my beloved and I due to our highest status, then everyone else. 

I shifted first and sat closely to my little love, covering her bare frame from the eyes thanks to my massive physic. Once mi estrella shifted, she quickly sat down, looking at me with glints of fear in her captivating, bewitching, icy blue eyes.

"What's wrong, mi amor? Are you and our pup alright?"- I asked her through mind link in immense worry, rubbing my muzzle against her neck.

"The baby bump is big. Very big."- she replied in slight scare and concern, nuzzling her cute muzzle against my neck.

Catalina moved her long, extremely fluffy tail from her stomach, giving me glimpse of her belly and my heart fluttered at the sight: big, beautiful, very cute baby bump is indeed right there and it is mesmerising. In human form it is rather small, so we had no idea that it would be bigger in wolf form. My tail wrapped around her other side, making the baby bump covered from both sides, shielding my treasures from the eyes. 

"Everything will be alright, mi ángel."- I spoke sincerely, rubbing our noses together. 

Once we gave everybody green light to shift, each person shifted, including our families.