𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓃?

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌.

I woke up to empty space next to me and to pool of emotions flooding in me. With pout, I got up and analysed my surroundings, sensing my Willy in the closet. 

As I approached him, frown added to my pout. My mate has black jeans and white, silky shirt on. Chocolate brown hair is in its stunning, natural waves that I love running my fingers through. William obviously did his regiment. He never does his routine or gets dressed without me.

With my confused and sad expression, I walked up to my mate and wrapped my arms around his waist as I stood in front of him. I caught him off guard, which worried me as no one and nothing can do it, including me. This means that he was very deep in his thoughts.

"I am sorry, mi amor, did I wake up up?"- asked William while holding me in his teddy-bear embrace. 

"No, you didn't. What's going on?"- I replied and looked in Egyptian blue eyes that I feel in love with, only to see worry, anger, frustration and confusion in them. Willy sighed and kissed my forehead. 

"There was another attack on the Night pack. The issue needs my attention. I have to go there. Today is also meeting with the Elderly about our coronation."- explained my mate and I offered him comforting smile. 

"I am sorry, mi flor. I will make up."- stated William while pulling me closer. I gladly and happily comforted my Willy, knowing that he needs it. 

"Don't be sorry, Willy. I understand."- I reassured Willy. I know that he has responsibilities that demand his attention; he can't ditch everything. 

"I love you, mi mariposa."- spoke sweetly William and kissed the top of my head. 

"I love you, Willy."- I said and kissed his Adam's apple. 

As I escorted my mate downstairs, I asked him if he ate, to what the answer was no. 

"You are not leaving without eating your breakfast, mister."- I said and walked in the kitchen, pulling William in with me. 

𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓂'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌.

I couldn't help my grin as I watched my angel making breakfast in my shirt and with honey blonde locks loose, shining brightly in the sunlight. Mi vida is beyond caring and thoughtful. 

"Here you go, Willy."- said my princess while placing big plate in front of me, filled with scrambled eggs, bacon, vegetables and toast with avocado and seasoning on top, along with smoothie.

"Thank you, mi belleza."- I replied and kissed her cheek. She walked to stand behind me and hugged me affectionally, nuzzling her face in my hair as reply at what I chuckled. 

I knew that mi estrella wants cuddles, but also wants me to eat. Luckily, I can do both. I placed my little love on my lap, wrapped one arm around her tiny, slender waist and she snuggled into me with content, sweet sigh. We enjoyed comfortable silence. 

When I finished, I kissed her forehead and hugged her properly. 

"I will come back as soon as I can, mi ángel."- I comforted both of us. Mi estrella nodded and kissed my neck delicately. 

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌.

I walked William outside, hugged him securely and kissed him lovingly before letting him go. He got in the car that was already waiting for him and drove off.