𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝓈𝒸𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹.

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌.

I woke up to tender caressing of my neck. I smiled softly with my eyes still closed.

"Good morning, mi estrella."- said deep, velvety and husky voice, sending sparks all over my body.

I opened my eyes lazily only to see those alluring, deep, Egyptian blue eyes, adorable sleepy face and messy, bed hair.

"Good morning, the most striking man in the universe."- I said happily and moved closer to my William, wrapping my arms around his neck, hiding my face securely in the crock of his neck.

"Someone slept well?"- said chipper William with a smile as he held me in his cozy and warm embrace.

"More than well. I feel like this only when you are next to me, Willy."- I said and kissed his neck.

"Good, because that will never change. I am never sleeping without you ever again. I have no idea how I survived 17 years without you."- said William with somewhat amazement and shock, and kissed the top of my head.

"What time is it, Willy?"- I ask, never leaving the embrace.

"7:30AM, mi amor."- replied mate and hugged me tighter.

We cuddled cozily under silky sheets till 9AM, not leaving the bed once. We brushed our teeth together, made weird and cute faces at each other while doing so.

We went to the closet and started getting ready. We are going to the beach.

Willy grabbed a fitting, white t-shirt and black swimming trunks. I packed our bag while my mate was getting dressed. I put suncream, hair ties for me just in case, sunglasses for both of us, big blanket and towels.

"Take your time, mi mariposa."- he said and pecked my lips before going to the bedroom.

I looked around helplessly, not knowing what to wear. I don't want to wear shorts, but I am not in the mood for a dress either. After a while, I spotted something very very cozy and it smelled mouth-wateringly good. I cheerfully rushed to it and grabbed it.

"William's hoodie."- I whispered and grinned. It is huge and white. The hoodie will fit me like an oversized, baggy dress. Now, I have to put on a swimsuit and throw the hoodie on.

I looked through swimwear and after looking for a more me-like piece for a while, I finally found it. It is simple black bikini with bow on the bra and the bottom is high waisted, it has delicate chain as well. I happily got dressed, brushed my wavy hair, leaving it loose, not applying any make up, except cherry lip balm. I left the closet.

𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓂'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌.

My angel is getting ready, so I put the spare time to a good use. I planned our date night: meal, beverage, location, decorations and music. I had an outfits planned beforehand as I picked them out myself.

I mind linked housekeepers, telling them to take the rest of the week off. Sadly, I cannot do that with the guards, but oh well, something's gotta give.