𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓈𝑒 𝓅𝑒𝑜𝓅𝓁𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊.

𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓂'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌.

I got up at 11AM, as Ozrak is already here. I quickly showered and changed into grey sweatpants and white t-shirt, before finishing off with my cologne; I came back into the bedroom, smiling at the sight of my Catalina hugging my pillow tightly. I kissed her cheek and went to the warlock. 

"Well well well, ain't it my favourite boy."- stated chipper Ozrak while eating cookies. I chuckled and nodded. 

"Hello, Ozrak."- I said and the warlock plopped on the sofa. 

"I must say, you look more ripped than the last time I saw you, which was not that long ago."- commented in awe Ozark. 

"Thank you."- I replied and took the note, which mi vida and I received yesterday. 

"What's the matter, boy?"- asked Ozrak and sniffed the air. 

As soon as I was about to say something, I sensed my little love, creating unintentional smile on my face. I turned around just in time to see my beloved, who is already dressed. 

Simple and cute makeup; loose, honey blonde hair is as silky and shiny as always; my mate has grey set on which consists of cropped hoodie and sweatpants.  Her divine fragrance is just as alluring as always. 

"Don't do that again

"Don't do that again."- said frustratedly with a pout mi estrella while sneaking her arms around my waist. I pecked her pout, making it disappear and creating a satisfied smile instead of it. 

I also understood what my beloved meant; she doesn't want to wake up without me by her side. 

"I won't, mi amor."- I replied and kissed her nose, earning the most heavenly giggle in reply. 

"The Gifted One."- mumbled Ozrak in amazement, making us turn to face him. 

My princess tensed up, so I pressed her back against my front and wrapped her in my arms. Her taut ones frame relaxed in my hold. I kissed the top of her head. 

"Ozrak, meet my mate Catalina. Mi mariposa, this is Ozrak, royal warlock."- I introduced each of them. 

"It is nice to meet you, Ozrak. Please, call me Catalina, Cat or Lina."- said politely mi reina with a soft smile. Ozrak's face lit up with a grin. 

"Likewise, Catalina."- beamed with joy the warlock. 

"I asked you to come because we have an issue. Yesterday, we received a note. It was delivered by an arrow made of wolfsbane and vervain."- I started and gave him a not. I pulled my angel closer to myself; her delicate hands rested on my wrists. Ozrak read the note with horror on his face.

"Do you know who is The Mighty One and The Gifted One? And what does it all mean?"- I asked. 

"Perhaps, you two should sit down."- said in worried tone Ozark. I nodded reluctantly.