𝒥𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝑒.

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌.

I woke up and was saluted by very broad chest covered by dark red material. I lifted my head up and saw my handsome mate sleeping peacefully. I smiled at him and very carefully, with great difficulty got out of his arms. I brushed my teeth and drank a glass of water before coming back to William, who now is holding my pillow. 

I crawled back in bed and snuck back in Willy's arms; he wrapped me in his tight, loving and vigilant hold faster than I could blink. I lifted my hand up and placed it in his chocolate brown, velvety hair; I began massaging his scalp while laying fond, small, gentle kisses on his dreamy face, doubling them when I reached his beautiful nose. 

I stopped once my mate sighed with gorgeous smile on his face. 

"Don't stop, mi belleza."- spoke husky, extremely deep and smokey voice with adorable pout that I pecked, getting it to disappear. 

I kept going for a while, moving onto William's sharp jawline occasionally; I kept grinning like a child in candy shop and Willy mirrored my actions. 

"This is heaven. Right here, with you in my arms."- stated honestly my mate as Egyptian blue eyes opened. 

"It indeed is."- I sincerely agreed and Willy kissed me slowly and dotingly. 

We cuddled some more til we began our day; both of us washed our faces, William brushed his teeth and we headed to the main room. 

"Good morning, Your Highnesses."- chirped flight attendant, Reginald. We happily greeted him and ordered breakfast. 

I settled in my mate's arms, between his legs while his back is leaning back in the seat. William wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed the top of my head. We were served a big bowl of fruit and drank orange juice. 

"You won't tell me where we are going, right?"- I asked as I fed strawberry to my mate, who chuckled at that. 

"It is surprise, mi angél."- answered William and took the strawberry from me, making me giggle.

We kept talking and feeding each other, stealing sweet kisses along the way. 

After 2 hours, we landed and I quickly rushed out of the jet, but not before thanking the crew. 

I skipped a few stairs as soon as I took a deep breath of salty, fresh air and heard the sound of waves hitting the shore. 

"Willy!"- I chirped in joy and rushed in his arms, getting melodic laughter in reply. 

William picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist while his hands rested under my thighs, supporting my grip. I peppered his handsome face with kisses in gratitude. 

"I love you."- I spoke against his lips before pecking them affectionally. 

"I love you, mi mariposa."- replied my mate and pecked my lips tenderly. 

"Where are we?"- I wondered; curiosity is getting to me. 

"The island of Andorra, mi reina. It originally belonged to the Kingdom of Costa."- answered Willy with charming smile. I am being with excitement.

"Come on, mi amor."- encouraged my mate with fruity chuckle following. 

We began heading towards the shore and very soon I spotted sailboat, making my anticipation rise. Both of us hopped in and the helmsman greeted us with bright smile.

The boat began moving and I leaned on the railing, admiring the view. 

The ocean water is of bright turquoise colour and is crystal clear, you can see the underwater wold in all its glory: corals, fish and other sea creatures. The sky is cloudless and is of beautiful blue shades. The sun is shining brightly and the soft breeze is tickling the skin.