𝐼𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒾𝒻 𝐼 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓎𝑜𝓊.

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌.

I woke up to amorous and delicate hand running through my hair carefully.  I sighed contently and snuggled into my mate's neck. 

"Good morning, mi mariposa."- whispered sweetly William and stopped his movements. I whined and nuzzled into Willy. He chuckled and began running his hand through my hair again. I smiled in satisfaction.

"Good morning, Willy."- I mumbled drowsily. I felt loving kiss on top of my head, getting a giggle from me. 

"How are you feeling, mi vida?"- asked calmly my mate, but worry was laced in his husky, smokey, fruity voice.  

"I am good, Willy. What about you, my devilishly handsome mate?"- I replied with a smile, inhaling his delightful scent. 

"I am fine, mi amor."- answered William. 

I looked up at him with a grin that Willy returned, but mischief in his hypnotising blue eyes glimmered proudly. Before I could say something, William started tickling the life out of me, making me laugh wholeheartedly. 

"No, n-no!"- I managed to say between laughs. My mate grinned and went on with his assault. 

"Willy, s-stop."- I giggled and tried to get away from him, bet failed miserably. My attempt to escape made Willy tickle me more.

Deciding that I can't take any more tickling, I kissed my mate affectionately, getting him to stop. I smirked in a kiss.

"Te quiero, mi rey."- I said and pecked his soft, kissable lips again. (I love you, my king.)

"Te quiero, mi reina."- replied William with a grin. (I love you, my queen.)

We got up and brushed our teeth. I decided to braid my hair and apply makeup. It is fairly chilly outside, so I pulled an oversized, cream coloured, knitted sweater and slightly ripped, blue jeans. I slipped shoes on and sprayed my perfume on my wrists and neck. 

I exited the closet and spotted William in a beige sweater and dark blue pants, paired along with white sneakers. The sweater clings to his huge, robust arms finely, chiselled to perfection chest is in its glory. The colour of his pants give my mate's alluring eyes even more depth. His chocolate brown hair is in its wonderful, natural waves and is nicely styled to the side. The light layer of stubble looks mesmerising on his striking face. 

"Looking good, Willy

"Looking good, Willy. Vey very very good."- I said slowly as I wrapped my arms around his waist. 

𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓂'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌.

I smirked when I saw my mate. Such effortless beauty. 

Sophisticated makeup: light base to show off those cute freckles, brown and beige eyeshadow with shimmer in the inner corner, flawless eyebrows, the longest and the darkest lashes are framing elegantly icy blue eyes that I adore, peachy cheeks, full lips are now glossy as look as tempting as ever. Honey blonde hair is gorgeously braided with a few loose strands adorning her enchanting face.