𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒹𝑜 𝒷𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇.

𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓂'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌.

I woke up first and smiled at the sight of my cutie, who has sleepy smile on her breathtaking face and is wrapped in my arms. I began stroking her back, letting her sleep longer. 

When chilly morning breeze blew, mi vida snuggled into me and pulled covers higher at what I smiled widely in amusement. 

After some time passed, mi estrella woke up and kissed my neck. 

"Good morning, Willy."- spoke drowsy mate with cute smile. 

"Good morning, mi belleza."- I replied and kissed her cheek. 

"It is magical here."- said my beloved as she rolled on her stomach.

"And you can make it better."- added mate with stunning smile while inviting me closer, so I could be on top; I complied gladly. 

"And how can I do that, mi amor?"- I wondered as I leaned on my forearms. Mi vida's petite hands wrapped around my neck. 

"Give me a kiss."- almost whispered my beauty, keeping her entrancing eyes locked with mine. 

I smiled softly and quickly closed all space between our lips. I took my time as I kissed those honeyed, juicy, plump and soft lips, savouring their sweet and exquisite taste. The kiss is tender, slow, doting, delicate, devoted and caring; our lips danced in union in loving and gentle manner. 

"It is indeed much better now."- I agreed, being an inch away from those dulcet lips that are curled in the most dazzling smile. Mi reina leaned in and I kissed her again with greatest pleasure, relishing in the delightful moment.

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌.

We got up shortly and did our routine side by side, barely containing our laughter when we decided to have playful fight with shaving foam. After washing off the traces of foam, we went to the kitchen.

"Can your husband have a cherry pie, pretty please with kiss on top?"- spoke my mate while wrapping his muscular arms around my waist; I could help my laughter. 

"Of course."- I agreed and very quickly, I was grated my promised kiss that set my heart in ecstasy. 

I took the ingredients and began mixing them while we chatted as William hugged me and placed kisses on my shoulder. 

In an hour and a few minutes everything was done and cooled off. We ate while cuddling and watching random movie in the living room. Along the process, we FaceTimed the entire squad, then we called Eleonora, Ricardo and Samuel.  

After that, we went to get ready for the sunbathing/swimming time. I changed and slipped in the tunic-robe on. 

"I want to style your hair, mi flor."- spoke my mate with charming smile. 

"Absolutely."- I excitedly said and sat on the bed. 

I don't care what result I will get, as all I want is time with my William. Moreover, seeing how great Willy's hair looks when I don't mess it up or play with it, I am in good hands.

My mate took hairbrush, a few body pins and sat on the bed behind me. We talked about nothing while William did his thing, but Goddess, I found it hard to focus. I have never thought that the feeling of somebody brushing your hair could be this phenomenal; it is extremely relaxing. We took pictures along the way too.