𝒢𝑜𝒹𝒹𝑒𝓈𝓈, 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝑒.

𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓂'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌.

The rest of yesterday and the entire night I stayed awake by my princess's side. I held held hand while stroking and kissing it, and begged my angel to wake up. 

Next day approached. I remained in the same place, full-on refusing to eat, to sleep and to leave my beloved's side. I showered and changed my clothes once more and very quickly was back to mi estrella. 

Mi amor's parents stopped by twice today, feeling devastated and worried. Hygo, Peter and Tia came too, as well as Kyle, Matthew, Tara and Willow. My parents kept convincing me to eat anything, but in vain. 

Right now it is 4PM, everybody left. 

I leaned back in the arm chair and rubbed my mate's petite hand with my thumb, desperate for her to hold it back in her secure and affectionate grasp.

I want nothing more than to hear that angelic voice, melodic and addictive laugh. I'd give up everything to look in those alluring icy blue eyes that shine with love for me and hypnotise me with their unique beauty, to see her breathtaking and cute smile, to feel mi vida's delicate, loving and tender touch, to kiss those dulcet lips randomly, earning sweet giggles in reply. I long to hold my beauty in my arms, making her smile contently and snuggle into me. I yearn for our morning and goodnight cuddles with fond kisses. 

"Please, wake up, mi reina. I need you."- I pleaded with sadness and longing in my voice. 

Time went by agonisingly slowly. I stroke my princess's cheek and hand while listening to her soft, almost inaudible breathing. 

Tomorrow creeped upon us. 

I looked around our room, smiling sadly at precious memories scattered around the room: photographs; our wedding photo album and personal album; mi amor's pink scrunchie is laying on her nightstand; Polaroid that we take everywhere we go; the knitted, white, fluffy scarf which my beloved gave me and many other things. 

I ran my hand through my hair and went to take mi estrella's perfume which I sprayed on that pink scrunchie. I slipped it on my wrist and went back to the arm chair. 

I took my princess's hand and stroke my mate's cheek. 

I blinked in disbelief. 

My Catalina squeezed my hand.

"Mi belleza, please."- I begged as I leaned it to her and held her hand tighter. 

In a few more minutes, my little love sighed softly and icy blue eyes fluttered open slowly. I smiled profoundly, feeling lighter at heart. Mi vida held back my hand and blinked a few times before smiling sweetly at me. I felt a few tears roll down my face. 

"Willy."- whispered silvery voice so lovingly and tenderly, making me break down. 

"Yes, mi amor. I am here."- I cried and hugged my mate tightly, making sure I am not dreaming. 

Smalls arms wrapped around me and gentle kiss was placed on my hair, getting me to sigh in great relief.

"Goddess, you are with me. You are back in my arms."- I spoke with my voice cracking. 

"I love you, Willy."- said my angel and hugged me as firmly as she could. 

"I love you so fucking much, mi mariposa. So damn much."- I replied and kissed her neck delicately. 

I looked in those stunning icy blue eyes, noticing how watery they are, and smiled at the sight of them. Goddess, how much I missed everything about this beauty in front of me.