𝑀𝒾 𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓇, 𝓌𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓊𝓅.

𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓂'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌.

My angel went to the closet to change and I went to change in the bathroom.

I changed out of jeans and pollo t-shirt in black sweatpants and loose, white tank-top.

I waited in the bedroom for my princess, leaning on the wall.

Not even 5 minutes later, my beloved come back to me, wearing baby pink set that consists of long bottoms, crop top and cardigan. Shiny hair is up in a ponytail, hair is bare of makeup.

 Shiny hair is up in a ponytail, hair is bare of makeup

"You are dazzling, mi vida."- I said sincerely, getting a blush that I love and breathtaking smile in reply.

"I try."- whispered my princess, making me frown.

"You don't even have to try, mi mariposa. You are naturally impeccable. I am very proud of you for embracing your natural beauty, mi amor."- I said, wrapping my beloved in my teddy-bear hug.

I am beyond proud of my angel for not coving up her beauty. She is not using heavy makeup anymore, she is not hiding her perfectness. My princess now uses minimum of makeup products, she makes makeup compliment her charming face.

I wouldn't mind my mate using lots of makeup if she found in interesting and all, but when she used it to hide her non-existing flaws, to cover up, I didn't and wouldn't sit and watch mi amor struggle, doubt herself.

I am glad that I did so. Seeing that naturally clear, shiny, dewy skin with freckles, bright and big icy blue eyes, full and soft lips, confident and profound smile makes me so fucking happy. Knowing that I help her blossom and grow makes everything billion times better.

"I am like that only because of your help, Willy."- said in my chest mi amor, squeezing my biceps gently.

"I love you, mi amor. I will always be there for you."- I said and kissed her hair.

"I love you, Willy. Thank you."- replied my beloved and kissed my Adam's apple.

We settled down on the armchair next to the big window. I placed my angel on my lap, wrapping my arms around her small waist. My princess is holding a pen and notepad. We are going to plan the ball. 

"Have you attended any, Willy?"- asked my beloved, nuzzling into me. I smiled at the action, wrapping my arms tighter. 

"Yes, mi amor. I have attended 2 balls. One was for my brother, the other was for the King and Queen of Retrea."- I answered.

"How did everything look like?"- wondered my mate.

"I found it too much. Gold was everywhere. Music was too boring, but I don't judge. They have their own taste, I have my own."- I explained and mi amor kissed my nose.

"Good thing that I don't want to go all luxury."- giggled my little love, causing me to chuckle.

"The national colour of Silverstorm is navy, right?"- said my mate, getting an impressed and happy grin from me.