𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝒾𝒻𝒻𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝒹.

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌.

As Willow, William, Joshua and I entered the classroom, everything and everyone went silent. I guess, no one expected His Highness to:

1. Find his mate here, out of all places.

2. His mate to turn out to be a commoner.

3. Shamelessly show affection towards his mate in public.

"Where do you want to sit, mi alegría?"- said William while wrapping his hand around my waist. (My happiness.)

I will always swoon when I hear his nicknames. He doesn't seems to run out of them.

"Please, not the first row. Anything, but that, Cat."- pleaded Willow while eating a banana.

"How about you, Joshua? Where do you feel like sitting?"- I asked Joshua softly.

"Your Majesty, wherever you prefer."- Joshua said while bowing.

I immediately tensed up. I am not royalty and I didn't do anything to deserve such respect and gesture. I turned to face him while wrapping my arm around William's waist and noticing my movement, he grinned like a madman.

"Joshua, please, you don't have to call me that. Please, you can call me Catalina, Lina, Cat or anything else, but that. Titles have to be earned, they are not given to anybody and I am certainly a nobody."- as I finished William growled in disapproval of my last word, so I hugged him tighter.

"You are now my friend. I want you to feel comfortable around me. Your opinion matters to me just as much as anyone else's."- I said and side-hugged Joshua which surprised him, but he hugged me back.

"Thank you...Miss Catalina. I really appreciate this. You will make a splendid Queen, if I may add."- said Joshua with a smile.

I turned to go back to my mate, but what I saw next surprised me. Or not? Willow was looking like as if she is about to cry from happiness with  her aw face was cute, her smile was reaching her ears. But William, oh help me heaven.

He was grinning before anyway, but now, his teeth were on full display. In his eyes, I saw something that I couldn't quite understand. His smile could brighten up the worst places of the universe, it could make the darkest and the deepest parts of my mind forget about everything and anything. His smile is addictive and dimples make it all even better. I didn't notice how a smile formed on my lips as well.

In a second, I was scooped in his arms and hugged just the same way when he met me: bone-crushing, loving and comforting embrace. He peppered my face and neck with kissed and I couldn't help but giggle.

"Your Highness, Miss Wilson, please take your seats."- said Mr. Barton, now our mateology teacher.

As William put me down and made sure I am fine standing on my own two feet, he shoot a teacher warning growl. I guess, he wasn't happy about the teacher interrupting the moment. Our moment.

I hugged him in an attempt to calm him down, and it worked. We went to Willow and Joshua, who chose the seats while my mate and I were in out perfect little bubble.