𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊.

𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓂'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌.

I woke up from gentle movement on my chest. I opened my eyes and my breath was taken away.

My princess was peacefully sleeping on my chest. My angel's hands were wrapped around my waist. 

Her long lashes resting on her cheeks; her long, shiny and soft hair is now loose and a little bit messy. My mate's full lips are slightly parted. The sunlight is making her dewy skin look even smoother.

She is a sight for a sore eyes. Her natural beauty is bewitching. 

I also noticed that now, her scent is mixed with mine and it made me grin even wider.

I realised that I slept all night. No nightmares, no waking up in the middle of the night. It was the best sleep I have ever had. All because of my angel. 

"You done admiring Cat?"- said Matthew and laughed. 

"Never." - I said quietly not to wake up my beauty.

"She looks so elegant, even in her sleep."- said Willow and smirked.

"We were getting worried. You've never slept for so long."- said Tara with confusion.

"I know."- I whisper. 

"She is a miracle for sure."- stated Kyle.

"You always sleep for 3 hours tops. Today, you've slept for 8 hours."- said Kyle with excitement.

"If you make one more sound and wake up mi reina, I will hunt you down."- I said quietly, but firmly. 

"Jezz. Overprotective much."- said Willow. 

"Poor thing. The last scary movie must have gotten to her."- said Tara as she drank coffee.

"Well, you better be ready to get up, because it is 6:25. The lecture will start at 9."- said Willow as she kissed Matthew.

"Well, tell Cat we said hi and sorry for not staying longer, but we must go. Hygo needs us to prepare a meeting for tonight."- said Kyle.

"Sure. Is the meeting something I should be concerned about?"- I asked softly while running my fingers through my mate's luscious locks.

"No. He said it's regarding the training of new soldiers."- replied Kyle as he chewed apple.

"Buy, idiots. Buy, Willow."- said Kyle and laughed.

"See you, guys."- said Tara.

They left, carefully closing the door.

"Well, we are going on the run. We will be back before 7 o'clock."- said Willow. 

"Sure."- I replied.

I kissed my mate's head. She turned, so now her face is facing mine completely. 

"She is dazzling."- said Ignis and purred. 

"She is indeed."- I replied. 

"Do you think she will like me? I am no regular werewolf. I am enormous and scary. What if I scare our mate away? I don't want to be alone."- whimpered Ignis.