𝒜𝓈 𝒾𝒻 𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓎𝑜𝓊.

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌.

We've been driving for 10 minutes. William is holding my hand, eyes fixed on the road, but still stealing glances at me. The songs are playing in the background. 

"You will not telling anything, will you, Willy?"- I asked softly as I pulled his hand, that's holding mine, closer. 

"Well, I can tell you that is has a few parts."- said amusedly my mate with a smirk. 

"I am intrigued."- I said and grinned. 

"I love your voice, mi amor."- said William out of nowhere with grin.

"What? Why?"- I said amusedly and smiled softly.

"It is so soft and melodic. It's calming. I could listen to you talk all day and night."- explained William, making me blush. I turned my head to the other side, so he won't see it.

"And the blush of yours, mi vida. I hope I will always have this affect on you. You look adorable."- said and chuckled my mate. 

"I can assure you that only you can and will make me blush."- I said and smiled as I played with his fingers.

"Good."- said and smirked William. I could sense his satisfaction and it made me giggle. 

We drove more, talked about the landscape around us and our favourite foods, we sang and joked around. 

"Mi amor?"- asked worriedly mate.

"Yes, Willy?"- I replied as I stoke his hand with mine.

"I really don't know how to say it."- mumbled William and that worried me. My mate always speaks so freely and confidently. I felt concern flowing in my body.

"Ignis wants you to meet him."- said William and took a deep breath, his other hand holding the steering wheel higher, his knuckles turning white. I placed my free hand over his and stoke it with my thumb. 

"I'd love to meet Ignis, Willy."- I said joyfully and reassuringly as I continued stoking his hands. William's tense body, now is relaxed and relief is written all over his handsome face. 

"Thank you, mi estrella. You have no idea how much this means to us."- said William and grinned. 

"The honour is mine. Furthermore, Amare keeps nagging me about wanting to meet your wolf."- I said and smiled. 

"Really? What else did she say?"- teased William and I could see navy colour twinkling in his eyes, meaning both, William and Ignis, are in control.

"As if I am telling you."- I said and blushed.

There is no way I am telling anyone Amare's thoughts. They are not innocent. Not at all. She rarely makes sweet comments. Amare is brave and dirty minded, determined and strong-willed. I'd say we complete each other. 

We drove for 1 hour more and the car stopped. William opened the door for me and offered me his hand, which I happily took.

"Mi amor, do you trust me?"-asked William as he ran his hand through his chocolate hair.

"I trust you utterly, Willy."- I said with confidence, earning a content smile from William.