𝒟𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓇?

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌.

We took off our shoes and Willy took off his coat, then we went to the living room.

"Willy, can you turn the couch into the bed while I move the coffee table closer to the wall, please?"- asked my mate and kissed his cheek.

"Of course, mi amor."- he replied with a smile.

We got to work. Willy turned the couch into the bed and I brought lots of pillows and blankets and together we decorated the bed. I lit up scented candles that smell like cinnamon and vanilla. 

While Willy was making a movie list for us, I went to to the bathroom. Willow said not to change without her, so I am yet to wear my pjs.

 After that I went back to William.

He was sitting on a stool in the kitchen. On the kitchen island I saw a long list and now empty tea cup.

I decided to surprise him with a hug. I silently walked to him and as soon as I wrapped my hands around his arms, I was pulled into his lap. 

"You cannot surprise me, mi amor. I am always alert and I can smell your divine fragrance a mile away if not further."- he said and peppered my face with kisses. I could only giggle.

"Can I do something?"- I asked with a smile.

"Anything, mi reina."- said William and smiled widely.

I gently pulled his cheeks and kissed his nose. In response, William only chuckled. 

𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓂'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌.

Normally, I'd have growled in disapproval and pulled away. But this is my Catalina. She can do anything and everything with me and I'd let her. My mate has me at her disposal. I will do anything for her.

Seeing how happy it made her, I couldn't help but laugh. Her smile is my addiction. Her laugh is my music. Mi amor is my muse, air, love, life. 

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌.

We stared into each other's eyes, studying each other. I started running my fingers through his hair. 

"Your beauty is bewitching, mi pequeña estrella."- said William with soft expression and a hart-warming smile.

I blushed like a strawberry.

"You are attractive too. I love your smile and eyes the most."- I said softly and I felt my cheeks heat up, so I hid my face in the crock of his neck. 

We cuddled until we heard a doorbell. The guys are here. 

We both went to the door and we saw two more people. 

"Good afternoon, Your Grace."- said the man and both, him and a woman, bowed. 

"Hello, idiot."- said the man to William. 

I take it that he is Willy's friend.

"Good afternoon. I am Catalina. Please, you don't have to address me as such and bow."- I said shyly.