𝒲𝑒 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝒾𝓉, 𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓁𝓎.

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌.

The entire week was was torture. 

The trainings and university took so much time and energy out of us; preparations for the coronation are like cherry on top. We united two kingdoms in one and Goddess, it took 2 days to convince the Council and another 4 to actually so the most of the work; we dealt with massive amount of paperwork, laws, sets of rules, currencies, governmental forms and other details. Thankfully, all people supported us, so we had no issues with public. The attacks did not stop. William went to packs everyday, checking on them, helping and advising. I did my best to provide support as it is my main job as the soon-to-be-Queen, Luna of all. The guys are now officially new Betas and Gammas. The ceremony happened a few days ago. 

Because of all of this, Willy and I hardly saw each other. We barely talked to one another and  touched each other. We parted at 8AM and reunited at 11PM if not later. The bond is getting stronger nonstop. Ozrak said that it is our "perk" as normal bond stops forming after mating, yet ours can't seem to stop developing. The yearning and missing hit much harder than before; it is agonising. 

Today is the coronation day and I am very happy because this is the last stop. For now, at least. 

I was helped to get ready. It took good 10 minutes to get in the dress, which is very beautiful and I made sure to mix traditions of both kingdoms in it. 

"Your Highness, we are ready for you."- stated one of the guards and I nodded. I picked up my gown and followed him. I got in the car and we drove off. William is already there as the custom says.

Once we arrived, 8 guards circled around me as we made our way inside the Coronation Hall. The second I got closer to the doors, which lead in the ceremony room, I saw my mate, who looks devilishly handsome and very  majestic. 

William has navy-black royal attire on with a lot of medals and orders on it which he earned. The regalia shows off his sinewy frame in its full glory and only in the greatest ways possible. The mark is fully visible and is radiating contentedness. Chocolate brown hair is neatly styled and is in its natural waves that I love so much. Willy's face is freshly shaved; razor-sharp jawline and cheekbones are fully visible. His face looks as dreamy as always. Egyptian blue eyes hold so much longing, love and happiness. Willy's scent is so strong and inviting, it immediately created soothing atmosphere for me.

I smiled and rushed to him; I hugged him tightly and secularly by wrapping my arms around his neck. William quickly hid me in his strong, strapping arms, making it his teddy-bear hug that I yearn for so much.

"Goddess, I missed this."- I whispered in William's chiselled to perfect chest and he squeezed me gently while repeatedly inhaling my scent greedily. 

"You have no idea how much longed for this, mi amor."- almost whispered my mate and kissed the top of my head. 

𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓂'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌.

My longing for my little love made me very irritable in the past week, but I have been doing my best to keep it in check. Now that I have her in my arms, I will not leave her side. I fucking hate being apart and the bond is not making it easy; every single fibre of me craved my little love. 

I kept smelling my mate's hair over and over again. Holding her petite frame at night with her small hands resting on my chest was good, it soothed down my need for her a bit, but it was so fucking little.