𝑀𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎.

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌.

We got up at 7AM and started getting ready for the training. Today we have no physical training, but we have practise with weapons instead. 

After brushing my hair, doing light makeup that consists of base, mascara, highlighter and lip balm, slipping black underwear on, I put on a comfy outfit. Bethany arranged a few outfits for me yesterday, so I have what to wear. I took black pants, black top and white, loose cardigan. I grabbed white sneakers and left the closet. 

"You look divine, mi amor

"You look divine, mi amor."- said William and kissed my forehead. In reply, I kissed his Adam's apple and we left to have breakfast. 

The entire squad is here. We ate and talked. Then, my mate, Reginald and I went to the training grounds, but this time-inside. 

"Good morning, Your Majesties."- said chipper Don. I gulped when I spotted bows and arrows, knives. 

"G-good morning, Don."- I replied, never taking my eyes off the tools. I moved closer to William, wrapping my both arms around his bicep. My mate sneaked his one arm around my back, comforting me, which I am grateful for.

"Don't be afraid, Your Highness. Everything will be fine."- said Don with a chuckle. Reginald sat down on the sofa and watched us, somehow, that didn't make me feel stressed. 

"Alright, how about this: His Highness will go first and you will watch attentively, then you will give it all a try?"- offered Don and I nodded reluctantly. William kissed the top of my head and started walking towards the tool, but I took his hand in mine. 

"Please, be careful."- I begged.

"Always, mi mariposa."- said my mate and kissed my nose. 

Willy took the bow and 8 arrows, one arrow per target. He stood in the middle of the line, rather far from the targets and aimed right in the middle of each with such ease. Then, my mate moved onto the knives. There are 3 raws of knife throwing targets, each raw has 10 targets. He nailed all of them. 

"I taught you good, Your Highness."- applauded satisfied and proud Don. Willy chuckled and went to me. Hi kissed my forehead and intertwined our fingers.

"You will do great, mi reina."- encouraged me my mate and I nodded. 

I approached Don, who is holding a smaller bow and arrows. 

"What if I hurt someone accidentally?"- I rumbled in worry. 

"You won't, trust me. You can do it, Your Highness. Come on."- said Don with a soft smile. He started explaining my posture, how to hold the bow and arrow and when to let go. After that, I had to give it a shot. 

I mentally repeated everything while positioning myself, along the way, I stopped listening to others so I could focus. I took a deep breath before shooting the arrow in the target in front of me.