𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉?

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌.

Willy drove us to the destination. To say that I am excited and intrigued, is to say the least. William went to open my door and collided our hands, intertwining our fingers. His touch sends sparks and tingles all over my body. As I am blindfolded, I let him lead me. 

After walking for a little bit, my mate went to stand behind me, wrapping his hands around my waist. 

"Mi amor, you can take the mask off."- whispered William in my ear, then kissed it. I eagerly took the blindfold off and gasped. 

We are standing in front of a fairly big jet. The jet is black matte. The stairs, that lead inside, are lit up by small lights on them. 

"You don't like it? I should have gone for the option C, damn it. I ruined you birth-"- started talking my mate with worry and irritation, but I stopped his nonsense. I turned around to face him.

"Willy?"- I whisper while taking his face in my hands, gently caressing his cheeks. He looked into my watery eyes. 

"I love it, thank you."- I said sincerely. Willy tightened his grip around my waist. 

"You made this day memorable and special. You didn't ruin anything, not even once. You make my days much better, more meaningful, happier. I love you, Willy."- I said and smiled softly. I put my hands on sides of his neck to bring his face closer to mine. 

"I love you, Willy."- I repeated and kissed him softly, slowly, yet passionately. William didn't hesitate to kiss me back even for a second. 

"I love you, mi amor. So fucking much."- said breathlessly my mate with a smile. I rested my forehead on his and grinned. I put my hands around his neck. 

"Let's go, mi reina."- said my William with a warm smile. I nodded. 

He took my hand in his and lead me inside. The interior is amazing. William explained that the jet is his as a member of a royal family. Each member has one as they travel a lot. Jets are eco-friendly, which made me happier. 

We sat down and William positioned me in a way that I am straddling him

We sat down and William positioned me in a way that I am straddling him. I hid my face in the crock of Willy's neck and inhaled deeply. My mate sighed from content and started played with my hair with one hand, while the other hand rubbed my back. 

"Thank you, Willy."- I whispered, my face still hidden.

"For what, mi mariposa?"- replied mate with amusement and confusion. I looked him in the eyes and caressed his cheek tenderly.