𝒯𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓅, 𝓂𝒾 𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓇.

𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓂'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌.

I woke up to delightful kissed being placed on my face, creating a smile on my face. Just as I felt mi vida try to move from me, I wrapped my arms around her slender waist and sat her on top of me, hearing a melodic giggle in reply. I opened my eyes to see my beloved's mesmerising icy blue ones, glimmering with love and joy. 

"Good morning, Willy."- said chipper mate with a gorgeous smile. 

"Good morning indeed, mi mariposa."- I replied with a smile. My princess laid on top of me, resting her chin on my chest. 

"I love you, mi amor."- I said and kissed her forehead. 

"I love you, Willy."- stated my little love profoundly. 

We snuggled for a while before getting up. We did our mourning routine and went to get dressed. 

Once, I finished, I went to the kitchen to make us breakfast. I started making poached eggs, beacon, vegetables and avocado toasts. 

Around 5 minutes later, I felt delicate arms wrap around my waist and a kiss on my back, making me smile. I turned down the heat and turned around, gawking at my mate.

Honey blonde, silky and shiny hair is in elegant waves and is up in a high ponytail. Makeup is sophisticated and in peachy colours. Tight, long-sleeved top has wide neckline, giving tiny glimpse of my little love's cleavage  and shows off her beautiful collarbones. Blue jeans are high waisted, displaying her slim waist, toned legs and flawless bum. The belt offered wonderful view of her slender, small waist. Fragrance of sweet cherries, spicy cinnamon, sour lemon is surrounding me, creating relaxing, nevertheless, arousing ambience. 

"You look heavenly, mi reina

"You look heavenly, mi reina."- I said, ogling her frame once more as placed my hands on her beautiful hips, before looking in those captivating icy blue eyes, only to find lasciviousness in them. 

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌.

I walked into the kitchen, smirking at the sight. 

Never have black jeans looked so good; they clung to William's toned legs marvellously well. Black t-shirt hugs my mate's upper body just right, displaying his huge, strapping arms, honed to perfection chest, broad shoulders and muscular back. Chocolate brown hair looks as soft as ever. Scent of sandalwood, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg is strong, spicy and alluring, creating titillating, yet shooting atmosphere around me, making me want to drown in that delightful fragrance.